• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED (had a change of heart) Amazing Fantasy 15 CGC SS 2.5 CR/OW

26 posts in this topic

Price is $10,800 shipped with tracking and signature required. I live in Canada and prefer to sell to fellow Canucks. As well, if you are in Canada, we can deal in Canadian Funds if preferred.

So does that mean $10,800 in Canadian dollars for fellow Canadians? :idea:

Seriously, nice book and sig. Do you know what would have dropped the grade by .5 after the signature? Did something chip in the process?

I have no idea what the downgrade was for. CGC discrepancies I suppose?

I AM more likely to give a discount on exchange rate for fellow Canadians as I prefer to ship in country.

For that price you could hand deliver to calgary ;)

I for surely could! My parents live in Airdrie so I go there all the time.

If this doesn't sell perhaps you should consider coming to the Calgary Expo and shopping it around. Great show and lots of dealers to fight over it.

I usually am at Calgary Expo every year, but unfortunately not this year. My sister-in-law is having a baby right at that time so unfortunately....goin' ta Winnipeg. doh!

Well, I've had a change of heart folks. I thought I was ready to sell this one, but I just can't bring myself to let it go. I'm taking her off the market for now.

Thanks for all the offers, book admiration and well wishes. (this is where the sad emotional song plays)

Price is $10,800 shipped with tracking and signature required. I live in Canada and prefer to sell to fellow Canucks. As well, if you are in Canada, we can deal in Canadian Funds if preferred.

So does that mean $10,800 in Canadian dollars for fellow Canadians? :idea:

Seriously, nice book and sig. Do you know what would have dropped the grade by .5 after the signature? Did something chip in the process?

I have no idea what the downgrade was for. CGC discrepancies I suppose?

I AM more likely to give a discount on exchange rate for fellow Canadians as I prefer to ship in country.

The value will go up in few years.