• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED (had a change of heart) Amazing Fantasy 15 CGC SS 2.5 CR/OW

26 posts in this topic

Hey guys. I'm selling my copy of AF15. It's a nice looking 2.5 that used to be a 3.0 before I got it signed.

Price is $10,800 shipped with tracking and signature required. I live in Canada and prefer to sell to fellow Canucks. As well, if you are in Canada, we can deal in Canadian Funds if preferred.

I accept paypal. If paying directly, we could negotiate a discount.

I will consider reasonable offers so feel free to PM me. This book has been hovering around this price range for a while now and I am in no hurry to sell so no low balls please.

First :takeit: in the threads trumps any negotiations.

I've sold high priced books here before (although this will be the highest). Here is a link to my kudos thread.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=85&Number=6876832&Searchpage=3&Main=307194&Words=TrevorP24&topic=0&Search=true#Post6876832

Pics below including one where it used to be a 3.0

AF15%20Front_zps5aeksuel.jpg

AF1520Label_zpst9wkwict.jpg

AF15%20Front%20Crop_zpszd0p5xvw.jpg

AF15%20Back%20Crop_zpsj9csmfgu.jpg

DSC_2089_zpsafb9f092.jpg

So Stan's signature dropped it down a half point?

:jokealert:

Paging AL Comics! Nice copy! GLWYS!

I was waiting for someone to say that! It was a perfect setup.

All kidding aside, it's a desirable book with a nice signature placement.

You should have no trouble selling it!

Price is $10,800 shipped with tracking and signature required. I live in Canada and prefer to sell to fellow Canucks. As well, if you are in Canada, we can deal in Canadian Funds if preferred.

So does that mean $10,800 in Canadian dollars for fellow Canadians? :idea:

Seriously, nice book and sig. Do you know what would have dropped the grade by .5 after the signature? Did something chip in the process?

For that price you could hand deliver to calgary ;)

I for surely could! My parents live in Airdrie so I go there all the time.

If this doesn't sell perhaps you should consider coming to the Calgary Expo and shopping it around. Great show and lots of dealers to fight over it.

For that price you could hand deliver to calgary ;)

I for surely could! My parents live in Airdrie so I go there all the time.

If this doesn't sell perhaps you should consider coming to the Calgary Expo and shopping it around. Great show and lots of dealers to fight over it.

You missed the second half of that.

If it does sell you should consider coming to the Calgary Expo and spending that money lol