• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Persistent Ebayer wants to deal privately

1,072 posts in this topic

Despite the warnings on the news - I am texting from bed while the phone is charging - glad to see this is over 100 pages

Truly we are making CGC great again

I am very interesting lady who needs boyfriend because I online too much.

I'm not sure that you dwell on boys all that much. Your simple view of life dictates that you accept your circumstances. I think you're a happier person than I am. As you can see, I tend to be analytical... which can be frustrating.

Despite the warnings on the news - I am texting from bed while the phone is charging - glad to see this is over 100 pages

Truly we are making CGC great again

Dunno if I should feel pride or dirty

I am very interesting lady who needs boyfriend because I online too much.

I'm not sure that you dwell on boys all that much. Your simple view of life dictates that you accept your circumstances. I think you're a happier person than I am. As you can see, I tend to be analytical... which can be frustrating.

I love how you see me as simple when the obvious floats over your head

I'll buy a plane ticket right now,I don't care if you are fat,just be quiet coming in,the wench is on the couch,lol.... :luhv:

Picture of morality right there.

Is this how I sound when I drunk post?