• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Persistent Ebayer wants to deal privately

1,072 posts in this topic

Dammit Janet !

Oh Brad

Since this is the morally corrupt confessional thread.

Halloween 2015... Met up with a someone and she wanted to go see Rocky Horror at midnight on that Halloween. They were sold out so we bought tickets to another show and walked right in to the rocky horror theater to take our seats. She was happy.

Not sure if I should read that as some veiled hidden meaning sexual act story or as it actually happened that way.... This thread is getting to me....

Me: likes sharing email addresses, racial analogies, spam, androgynous Canadians.

Hates trials, common sense, making my own email account, spiders, screen names that don't sound like *spoon*.

R U the 1??

Feel free to contact me notsagat@aol.com

lol

I've got more

To get this conversation back on track...

There are people that follow my eBay listings but have my phone number or personal email address from prior sales thanks to PayPal sending that information. When I list things I do times get a direct email or text asking me if I would accept a certain price and sell it direct. I have.

(They didn't use the eBay messaging system yet initially saw the item on eBay)

Thoughts ?

What I got out of the first several pages of the thread was it's only wrong if you use eBay's messaging system to initiate a deal with someone you've never bought from/don't know.

Dammit Janet !

Oh Brad

Since this is the morally corrupt confessional thread.

Halloween 2015... Met up with a someone and she wanted to go see Rocky Horror at midnight on that Halloween. They were sold out so we bought tickets to another show and walked right in to the rocky horror theater to take our seats. She was happy.

Not sure if I should read that as some veiled hidden meaning sexual act story or as it actually happened that way.... This thread is getting to me....

Actually happened that way -

I've got more

To get this conversation back on track...

There are people that follow my eBay listings but have my phone number or personal email address from prior sales thanks to PayPal sending that information. When I list things I do times get a direct email or text asking me if I would accept a certain price and sell it direct. I have.

(They didn't use the eBay messaging system yet initially saw the item on eBay)

Thoughts ?

What I got out of the first several pages of the thread was it's only wrong if you use eBay's messaging system to initiate a deal with someone you've never bought from/don't know.

I don't have a problem with it either

Vger7. . Education is relative.

You should know the difference between knowledge and wisdom.

Singling me out for whatever this is... what for?

Absolutely. Many great minds never finished high school. It means nothing. I singled you out because:

1. Your a girl.

2. I don't believe you enjoyed my trial.

3. Your Canadian.

Besides, I have keep the boys entertained.

You probably shouldn't accuse someone of having a limited education, and then misspell "You're".......twice.......in the same post.

Let me guess.....a self-absorbed, know-nothing, d-bag who doesn't know when to shut the hell up.

Am I right?......I think I'm right......I'm right, aren't I?........Good grief.......I'm totally frigging right!!!

Should swing by there sometime. You seem like the type

Please elaborate... at this point, I think you can be brutally honest. What type is that?

Nosy

Well... you guys dug up all my info. Fair is fair. Besides, curiosity is a sign of being elevated.

Alberta... small comic community. Probably not an investor... more of a reader.

Pretty close, right?

It is clear that YOU never went to Aiberta or to Calgary or Edmonton in your life. Small comic community, you say? :roflmao: I have to disagree ... Sorry. I knew otherwise for the fact because I used to live there for 10 years and had travelled all over Alberta. Plenty of people collecting comics, for sure.

You are making up, aren't you? hm