• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Persistent Ebayer wants to deal privately

1,072 posts in this topic

Its almost funny that Vger went to such lengths to prove he was not the guy on the PL just to blow his reputation anyway with FDQ antics.

What rep? Only rep he showed is that he is just another run of the mill jerk, just like the millions of others

MetaPSI... Can I ask... you're a girl, right? Where abouts in Canada?

I am a girl, Alberta

Educated? What do you do? Ever been to Toronto?

Isn't this fun... where do you think I'm going with all this?

Spend much time in London? How about Montreal?

I've been there but don't spend much time there.

Hang out at the White Oaks Walmart much?

Its almost funny that Vger went to such lengths to prove he was not the guy on the PL just to blow his reputation anyway with FDQ antics.

What rep? Only rep he showed is that he is just another run of the mill jerk, just like the millions of others

I am a girl, Alberta

Spend much time in London? How about Montreal?

I've been there but don't spend much time there.

Hang out at the White Oaks Walmart much?

Never been to that particular location...

Should swing by there sometime. You seem like the type

I am a girl, Alberta

"Can't trust Koreans." This is a quote.

Some kind of gender thing going on in this one! doh!

Those crazy Korean Canadians. doh!

The term in Koradians!
Sup, dorkface?

"dork" doesn't get spooned. Well me, who knew? Testing: dork person_without_enough_empathy person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed individual_without_enough_empathy pencil

Please elaborate... at this point, I think you can be brutally honest. What type is that?

Nosy

Please elaborate... at this point, I think you can be brutally honest. What type is that?

Nosy

Well... you guys dug up all my info. Fair is fair. Besides, curiosity is a sign of being elevated.

Okay... no offense but I'm going to say... limited education but not necessarily limited in your reach. Did not enjoy my trail but participated. Alberta... small comic community. Probably not an investor... more of a reader. Business could mean anything... An executive? Probably not. Emotional yes. Easily agitated when provoked.

Pretty close, right?

Nosy

Well... you guys dug up all my info. Fair is fair. Besides, curiosity is a sign of being elevated.

Okay... no offense but I'm going to say... limited education but not necessarily limited in your reach. Did not enjoy my trail but participated. Alberta... small comic community. Probably not an investor... more of a reader. Business could mean anything... An executive? Probably not. Emotional yes. Easily agitated when provoked.

Pretty close, right?

me

Nosy

Pretty close, right?

lol Already stated, the reality in your head is nothing to what's really real. Spend much time on 4 chan?

Are you insulted? You feel dishonored?