• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HORROR GOOD GIRLS are just SHOCKED;) 10% off ALL RAW BKS UPDATE PG 22

249 posts in this topic

Voodoo #17, 1954 Ajax- Farrell, Sea Monster, Electric Chair panels with a Gorilla;) and a purple cover!

Low grade but lovely. Nice color, supple pages, lots of small tears and creases and the bottom staple is detached from the cover. 1.5 “ cover spine spit at the top. I took a view inside pictures because they are interesting;) Metro has it listed as scarce

Grade is Good. OSG is $40 , Bin is $40

voodoo%2017_0001.jpg

:takeit:

Thanks, Barry:) Sold:)

White Princess of the Jungle #4. Avon 1952.

Great cover, and about 5 inches worth of spine splits. There is creasing, some small tears and nice supple pages. Grade is Fair/Good bin is $20.

SOld to Incredible Pulp (worship)

white%20princess%204_0001.jpg

white%20princess%20jungle.jpg

white%20princess%204_0002.jpg

]Witchcraft #1, [/b]1952 George Roussos, Avon

Heritage of Horror is by Kubert.

Color is nice, the pages are nice, and it's got some wicked art! There is a 1” cover spine split at the bottom and it's detached at the bottom staple, barely hanging on on top. There is also a series of tiny holes, please see the picture. There are a few small pieces off the outer edge back page, but it does not appear brittle.. I am going to grade it as Fair/Good to be safe. OSG is $84 in Good, bin is $50.00.

witchcraft%201_0001.jpg

witchcraft%201_0002.jpg

Please click to enlarge

th_witchcraft%201c.jpg

th_witchcraft%201b.jpg

th_witchcraft%201a.jpg

Web of Mystery #8, Ace publications, Classic cover. 1952

Very nice color and great gloss, I see one line (check the scan in case I missed something) and 2 bends near the spine. , there is a 1/4” cover split at the top. Pages are in the off-white range. The highest graded copy is a 6.0, this should tie it or perhaps beat it by ½ a grade. bin is $225.00

web%20of%20mystery%208_0001.jpg

web%20of%20mystery%208_0002.jpg

White Princess of the Jungle #4. Avon 1952.

Great cover, and about 5 inches worth of spine splits. There is creasing, some small tears and nice supple pages. Grade is Fair/Good bin is $20.

white%20princess%204_0001.jpg

white%20princess%20jungle.jpg

white%20princess%204_0002.jpg

Thank you, Sold!

Web of Mystery #8, Ace publications, Classic cover. 1952

Very nice color and great gloss, I see one line (check the scan in case I missed something) and 2 bends near the spine. , there is a 1/4” cover split at the top. Pages are in the off-white range. The highest graded copy is a 6.0, this should tie it or perhaps beat it by ½ a grade. bin is $225.00

web%20of%20mystery%208_0001.jpg

web%20of%20mystery%208_0002.jpg

thanks, Larry:) SOld!

Witchcraft #6, 1953 skull cover. Avon.

The cover looks pretty good, it's got great color and gloss, someone stuck a paperclip at the top, and at the upper left, there is a small chip missing, but the pages, are not so good, the edges are brittle.and when I opened the book, many of them started to split at the spine. If you want to frame the cover or look at the stories carefully over a piece of plastic, it's a good deal;) The book is the last one in the series and good guide is $47. the bin is $10 SOld to Robot Man (worship)

witchcraft%206_0001.jpg

witchcraft%206_0002.jpg

click to enlarge

th_witchcraft%206a.jpg

The cover looks pretty good, it's got great color and gloss, someone stuck a paperclip at the top, and at the upper left, there is a small chip missing, but the pages, are not so good, the edges are brittle.and when I opened the book, many of them started to split at the spine. If you want to frame the cover or look at the stories carefully over a piece of plastic, it's a good deal;) The book is the last one in the series and good guide is $47. the bin is $10

witchcraft%206_0001.jpg

witchcraft%206_0002.jpg

click to enlarge

witchcraft%206_0001.jpg

witchcraft%206_0002.jpg

I'll take it!

The cover looks pretty good, it's got great color and gloss, someone stuck a paperclip at the top, and at the upper left, there is a small chip missing, but the pages, are not so good, the edges are brittle.and when I opened the book, many of them started to split at the spine. If you want to frame the cover or look at the stories carefully over a piece of plastic, it's a good deal;) The book is the last one in the series and good guide is $47. the bin is $10

witchcraft%206_0001.jpg

witchcraft%206_0002.jpg

click to enlarge

th_witchcraft%206a.jpg

Take it

Witches Tales #6, 1951, Harvey.

Skeletons and Skulls.

PLUS Bondage!

Nice color and gloss, pages in the w/ow range. There are tears at the staple, but the cover is attached.

Small tear on the back cover, some creases, spine wear. The grade is VG-. OSG is $62. Bin is $50

Sold to Soft-Serve

witches%20tales6_0001.jpg

witches%20tales6_0002.jpg

witchcraft%206_0001.jpg

witchcraft%206_0002.jpg

click to enlarge

witchcraft%206_0001.jpg

witchcraft%206_0002.jpg

I'll take it!

Robotman won this one, Retro , but thanks to both of you

Witches Tales #8 Harvey 1952.

Injury to the eye panels, a killer gorilla, skeletons and bondage cover. What more could you want? Oh, it's purple!

Great color and gloss, a tiny bit of spine wear and a 1/2” cover spine split at the top. Grade is Fine-, maybe a drop better. Grade is Fine – (because of the split) OSG in Fine is $102, bin is $80

sold to Axman

witches%20tales%208_0001.jpg

witches%20tales%208_0002.jpg

Injury to the eye panels, a killer gorilla, skeletons and bondage cover. What more could you want? Oh, it's purple!

Great color and gloss, a tiny bit of spine wear and a 1/2” cover spine split at the top. Grade is Fine-, maybe a drop better. Grade is Fine – (because of the split) OSG in Fine is $102, bin is $80

Takeit

Witches Tales #11, 1952, Harvey. Bondage, Brains in jars, the back has some dirt on the cover. Bottom staple is detached from the cover, pages are nice, so are the cover colors.

Nice color, some color loss at the spine, spine wear and there is a very small corner of the cover missing at the bottom of the spine. Grade is Gd/VG. OSG in OSG in Good is $26. VG is $58, bin is $30

Sold to the Incredible Pulp

witches%20tales%2011_0001.jpg

witches%20tales%2011_0002.jpg

Witches Tales #11, 1952, Harvey. Bondage, Brains in jars, the back has some dirt on the cover. Bottom staple is detached from the cover, pages are nice, so are the cover colors.

Nice color, some color loss at the spine, spine wear and there is a very small corner of the cover missing at the bottom of the spine. Grade is Gd/VG. OSG in OSG in Good is $26. VG is $58, bin is $30

witches%20tales%2011_0001.jpg

witches%20tales%2011_0002.jpg

Takeit

Great book you will love it!

Takeit

THanks, Axeman, winner! (worship)