• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HORROR GOOD GIRLS are just SHOCKED;) 10% off ALL RAW BKS UPDATE PG 22

249 posts in this topic

This is why I should not do stuff out of order, I was looking for Slave Girl, lol.

Space Busters #2, Ziff Davis Saunders painted bondage cover. 1052.

Nice color and gloss, pages are in the white range. There is a raised crease with dirt on it on the front, going through the first “s”, some spine lines and there is dirt on the back cover. Grade is VG+OSG VG is $136, Fine is $204, bin is $125.

space%20busters_0001.jpg

space%20busters_0002.jpg

Spook Detective Cases #22 1952, Star Publications. The Headless Horror.

1st book in the series. LB COLE, Hanging cover, acid in the face story and a scarce issue.

2, 1” tears on the front cover, the bottom staple is attached, but barely., small piece off the lower left corner, 1” tear on the back and the book is not set right, some pages are sticking out, maybe it could be corrected. There are also several pieces torn out of the border of the bottom of a few of the inside pages (see picture).

Grade is somewhere around Good, might be a drop higher or lower. I'll stay with Good. Bin is $50

SOld to retro (worship)

spook%2022_0001.jpg

spook%2022_0002.jpg

spook%2022%20a.jpg

1st book in the series. LB COLE, Hanging cover, acid in the face story and a scarce issue.

2, 1 tears on the front cover, the bottom staple is attached, but barely., small piece off the lower left corner, 1 tear on the back and the book is not set right, some pages are sticking out, maybe it could be corrected. There are also several pieces torn out of the border of the bottom of a few of the inside pages (see picture).

Grade is somewhere around Good, might be a drop higher or lower. I'll stay with Good. Bin is $50

spook%2022_0001.jpg

spook%2022_0002.jpg

spook%2022%20a.jpg

Never seen this

I'll take it

This one is out of order...

Strange Worlds #1, Avon, 1950. Kenton of the Star Patrol by Kubert. Crom the Barbarian by John Giunta.

The book has great color and some great art. There is a 1/2” cover spine split at the top and a 1.5 “ cover split at the bottom and a ½ “ split that goes through all the pages. The book is slightly brittle at the bottom of the spine. The rest looks OK. Grade is Gd- (because of the bottom split, the rest looks better. )OSG in Good is $158.00 bin is $95.00

strange%20worlds%201%20_0001.jpg

strange%20worlds%201%20_0002.jpg

Click for larger pictures

th_strange%20worlds%201a.jpg

th_strange%20worlds%201b.jpg

th_strange%20worlds%201c.jpg

th_strange%20worlds%201d.jpg

th_strange%20worlds%201f.jpg

2, 1 tears on the front cover, the bottom staple is attached, but barely., small piece off the lower left corner, 1 tear on the back and the book is not set right, some pages are sticking out, maybe it could be corrected. There are also several pieces torn out of the border of the bottom of a few of the inside pages (see picture).

spook%2022_0001.jpg

spook%2022_0002.jpg

spook%2022%20a.jpg

Never seen this

I'll take it

Sold to Retro, thank you

Startling Terror Tales #10 (2nd series) . 1st Issue, LB Cole/Disbrow cover. Bonnet stamp, 4” piece of tape on the left side. Great color, light overall creasing. There is another piece of tape, taping a tear through the “r” in Horrible? It's in the Good to Good/VG range, I'm going to call it a Good to be safe.. Pages are white. Metro has a Gd at $73. A Gd- sold on eBay for $62. My price for this one is $75.00.

startling%20terror%20tales%2010_0001_2.jpg

startling%20terror%20tales%2010_0002_1.jpg

Strange Worlds #19, last precode book in the series. Avon 1955, “Robot Men of Mars”.

This book was from a distributor's warehouse,the color is perfect (it was in the dark for 50 years) the pages are light, but there is a lot of distributor's ink around the edges and there is a “V” cut out of the right side. There is a 1” spine split at the bottom. It's not a common book, does have a Robot cover and story. I have no idea what to grade it, but it's at least a good. OSG Gd is $34, bin is $30.00 SOld to robot (worship)

strange%20worlds%2019_0001.jpg

strange%20worlds%2019_0002.jpg

click for larger pictures

th_strange%20worlds%201f_1.jpg

th_strange%20worlds%2019f.jpg

th_strange%20worls%2019a.jpg

th_strange%20worls%2019b.jpg

th_strange%20worls%2019c.jpg

th_strange%20worls%2019d.jpg

Strange Worlds #19, last precode book in the series. Avon 1955, “Robot Men of Mars”.

This book was from a distributor's warehouse,the color is perfect (it was in the dark for 50 years) the pages are light, but there is a lot of distributor's ink around the edges and there is a “V” cut out of the right side. There is a 1” spine split at the bottom. It's not a common book, does have a Robot cover and story. I have no idea what to grade it, but it's at least a good. OSG Gd is $34, bin is $30.00

I'll take it!

This book was from a distributor's warehouse,the color is perfect (it was in the dark for 50 years) the pages are light, but there is a lot of distributor's ink around the edges and there is a “V” cut out of the right side. There is a 1” spine split at the bottom. It's not a common book, does have a Robot cover and story. I have no idea what to grade it, but it's at least a good. OSG Gd is $34, bin is $30.00

:takeit:

:takeit:

Nice pickup

I'll take it!

sold to Robot, Thank you... I took out the little pictures here, but they are in the original...and Hi Barry:)

The next books, will all have LB Cole Covers, at least 4 or 5

Terrifying Tales #15, Used in SOTI (Seduction of the Innocent) LB Cole Cover. Alligator bondage cover.

Great color and gloss, pages are in the white/ow range. There is a very small corner missing upper right and a corner crease on the back cover, small stain on the open edge back with some very minor chips on that same edge, there is one more crease on the back that might be production related, it's in the middle. . Grade is VG+ VG is $94, Fine is $141, bin is $110 SOld to Fantastic Thor (worship)

terrifying%20tales%2015_0001.jpg

terrifying%20tales%2015_0002.jpg

Terrifying Tales #15, Used in SOTI (Seduction of the Innocent) LB Cole Cover. Alligator bondage cover.

Great color and gloss, pages are in the white/ow range. There is a very small corner missing upper right and a corner crease on the back cover, small stain on the open edge back with some very minor chips on that same edge, there is one more crease on the back that might be production related, it's in the middle. . Grade is VG+ VG is $94, Fine is $141, bin is $110

I will grab it :)

OK, this is not out of order, the higher numbers really were first;)

Terrors of the Jungle #17 (1st book in the series) Star, used in SOTI, Bondage LB COLE Cover.

Great color, pages are in the ow range and supple, there are some small staple tears and some corners inside look like they have chews. I don't have to grade it, because the former head grader of CGC (Steve B) looked it over for me before I bought it and pronounced it a VG/F. The outside looks nicer, but the inside page corners bring it down.

The book has never been easy to find and I know I paid more than guide for it when I bought it, Bin is $350

terrors%20of%20the%20jungle%2017_0001.jpg

terrors%20of%20the%20jungle%2017_0002.jpg

terrors%2017.jpg

terrors%2017a.jpg

terrors%2017b.jpg

OK, this is not out of order, the higher numbers really were first;)

Terrors of the Jungle #17 (1st book in the series) Star, used in SOTI, Bondage LB COLE Cover.

Great color, pages are in the ow range and supple, there are some small staple tears and some corners inside look like they have chews. I don't have to grade it, because the former head grader of CGC (Steve B) looked it over for me before I bought it and pronounced it a VG/F. The outside looks nicer, but the inside page corners bring it down.

The book has never been easy to find and I know I paid more than guide for it when I bought it, Bin is $350

terrors%20of%20the%20jungle%2017_0001.jpg

gorgeous copy!

Great color and gloss, pages are in the white/ow range. There is a very small corner missing upper right and a corner crease on the back cover, small stain on the open edge back with some very minor chips on that same edge, there is one more crease on the back that might be production related, it's in the middle. . Grade is VG+ VG is $94, Fine is $141, bin is $110

I will grab it :)

Thanks, Thor:) Sold... (worship)

Terrors of the Jungle #18, (2nd book in the series) Star, LB Cole.

Great color and gloss, pages are nice, in the OW range. It's a nice copy that would be at least F/VF, but someone stuck a needle or something through the book (you can see a very small hole in the “f”, my guess is it's still a Fine, but that's a guess. OSG in Fine is $123, Bin is $115.00

SOld to robot (worship)

terrors%20of%20the%20jungle%2018_0001.jpg

terrors%20of%20the%20jungle%2018_0002.jpg

terrors%2018_1.jpg