• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HORROR GOOD GIRLS are just SHOCKED;) 10% off ALL RAW BKS UPDATE PG 22

249 posts in this topic

Witches Tales #11, 1952, Harvey. Bondage, Brains in jars, the back has some dirt on the cover. Bottom staple is detached from the cover, pages are nice, so are the cover colors.

Nice color, some color loss at the spine, spine wear and there is a very small corner of the cover missing at the bottom of the spine. Grade is Gd/VG. OSG in OSG in Good is $26. VG is $58, bin is $30

witches%20tales%2011_0001.jpg

witches%20tales%2011_0002.jpg

:takeit:

Thanks, Incredible, you got it:) and that is one weird cover;)

Wonder Woman #79, DC 1956 and there is the MOVIE...;)

Now I know this is not really GGA, but I had a double and I've rationalized that this is a bondage cover;) She's going in a cage;). AND there are aliens, so there is horror...kind of ;)

This is a low grade book that looks a little better in a mylar because it has great color. Inside are nice light pages. There is also a 2.5 inch cover spine split (bottom up) and because of the split, the lower staple is detached. There is a 1” tear right edge. Some creasing and a #4 in ink at the top and some other writing under the Giant hand. Grade is Good a Gd+ just sold on eBay for $84, so I'm going to ask $60 for this one.

wpmder%20woman%2079_0001.jpg

wpmder%20woman%2079_0002.jpg

Zago #1, Fox 1948 and includes a Blue Beetle story.

I can't find the name of the cover artist, the others in the series were Kamen and Baker.

The book has nice color and pages, and lots of other stuff, spine roll, tears on the spine, . Some bug damage on the upper right corner and on the outer edge of the back cover. Staples are attached to the cover. There is a piece off the lower right corner of the first page. Grade is Good- Bin is $85 Sold to Baz

zago%201_0001.jpg

zago%201_0002.jpg

Please click to enlarge

th_zago%201a.jpg

th_zago%201b.jpg

th_zago%201c.jpg

th_zago%201d.jpg

th_zago%201f.jpg

th_zago%201g.jpg

I can't find the name of the cover artist, the others in the series were Kamen and Baker.

The book has nice color and pages, and lots of other stuff, spine roll, tears on the spine, . Some bug damage on the upper right corner and on the outer edge of the back cover. Staples are attached to the cover. There is a piece off the lower right corner of the first page. Grade is Good- Bin is $85

zago%201_0001.jpg

Zago #3, Fox, 1949, Kamen art.

Great color, nice pages, spine wear and a rusty staple at the top, there is a moisture stain on the top of the back cover, pages look OK.. The top cover corner front and back has what looks like bug damage. Grade is VG-, OSG in VG is $110, Bin is $85

zago%203_0001.jpg

zago%203_0002.jpg

Please click to Enlarge

th_zago%201a.jpg

th_zago%201b.jpg

th_zago%201c.jpg

th_zago%201d.jpg

th_zago%201f.jpg

th_zago%201g.jpg

th_zago%203a.jpg

th_zago%203b.jpg

th_zago%203b_1.jpg

th_zago%203d.jpg

th_zago%203f.jpg

The book has nice color and pages, and lots of other stuff, spine roll, tears on the spine, . Some bug damage on the upper right corner and on the outer edge of the back cover. Staples are attached to the cover. There is a piece off the lower right corner of the first page. Grade is Good- Bin is $85

zago%201_0001.jpg

Sold, thanks Barry:)

Zegra #2 (really #1) Fox, 1948.

Another GGA festival, not sure who the artist is, but others in the series were done by Baker.

There is a small bug chew on the spine (please see the picture, nice color, nice pages, a little staining, which happens a lot on these books. A spot of moisture damage on the back cover.and a chew on the bottom as well as on both missing cover corner . It looks a lot better than my description. Grade is Gd/VG OSG in VG is $138, Bin is $85

zegra%202_0001.jpg

zegra%202_0002.jpg

Click to Enlarge

th_zegra%202%20a.jpg

th_zegra%202b.jpg

th_zegra%202c.jpg

Zegra 5, Fox, 1948

Nice pages, great color, and a little staining. There is a tiny corner off lower right, and a small piece off the botton of the back cover. It's a very solid book. Top staple is rusty, you can see it in the centerfold picture. Grade is VG. OSG in VG is $108 Bin is $90

zegra%205_0001_1.jpg

zegra%205_0002_1.jpg

OK these two are last, but certainly not the least

Fight Comics #43, 9.4 OW/W Matt Baker and Lilly Renee. Tied for 2nd highest copy.

I have no idea if this book was pressed, I bought it slabbed. $725

fight%20comics%2043%20001.jpg

fight%20comics43b%20001.jpg

Witches Tales #6, 1951, Harvey.

Skeletons and Skulls.

PLUS Bondage!

Nice color and gloss, pages in the w/ow range. There are tears at the staple, but the cover is attached.

Small tear on the back cover, some creases, spine wear. The grade is VG-. OSG is $62. Bin is $50

witches%20tales6_0001.jpg

witches%20tales6_0002.jpg

Witches Tales #6, 1951, Harvey.

Skeletons and Skulls.

PLUS Bondage!

Nice color and gloss, pages in the w/ow range. There are tears at the staple, but the cover is attached.

Small tear on the back cover, some creases, spine wear. The grade is VG-. OSG is $62. Bin is $50

witches%20tales6_0001.jpg

witches%20tales6_0002.jpg

Thanks, Jeremy:) I liked them all, but this was actually my Fav. Sold

Voodoo #16, 1954 Ajax- Farrell, Lingerie panels, Vampire Woman!

Nice color, light pages, there is a piece of a border page that must have been connected to the next one and it's torn (see the picture). Top staple is detached, lower one is barely hanging on. Crease upper right, very small chip in the middle of the open edge, a little bit of dirt on the back cover. Grade is Gd/VG. $45

voodoo%2016_0001.jpg

voodoo%2016_0002.jpg

voodoo%2016%20am.jpg

voodoo%2016b.jpg

voodoo%2016c.jpg

If this is still available...

I'll Take it!

Nooooo I missed everything. What timely did you post Shaaron? I hate work. Solar Boy was selling all day lol

tell me about it, my luck is so sour on good sales threads here on the boards

people should send me money to leave the computer...

seems like every time I pop-up it's raining SOTI books and my Beloved LB Coles...

:sorry:

Nice color, light pages, there is a piece of a border page that must have been connected to the next one and it's torn (see the picture). Top staple is detached, lower one is barely hanging on. Crease upper right, very small chip in the middle of the open edge, a little bit of dirt on the back cover. Grade is Gd/VG. $45

voodoo%2016_0001.jpg

voodoo%2016_0002.jpg

I'll Take it!

It's Yours Wally, thanks...There is still a SOTI book, btw.

I'll do an update tomorrow, I'm seeing spots and they are not on leopards;)

Thank you:)

Solar;) I'm sorry, there is a lot left...but I did tell you 8pm, lol. EST;) I'm on the East Coast, sorry if I was not clear.

voodoo%2016_0001.jpg

voodoo%2016_0002.jpg

I'll Take it!

It's Yours Wally, thanks...There is still a SOTI book, btw.

I'll do an update tomorrow, I'm seeing spots and they are not on leopards;)

Thank you:)

Solar;) I'm sorry, there is a lot left...but I did tell you 8pm, lol. EST;) I'm on the East Coast, sorry if I was not clear.

Ooh you were loud and clear missy lol but I was literally selling solar all day. Was closing a deal at 5pm here on the west coast and took 2 hours. What timely was posted and I didn't c any startling or whatever lol. Ok let me c everything....hmm