• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heads up to anyone looking for a Tec 35

15 posts in this topic

Grading Notes: Color touch, pieces added, tear seals, cleaned, spine reinforced. Signed by Bob Kane on 1st page. Restoration is not all over the book and does not show as restored as most can. Great eye appeal!

Can you tell where the restoration is? And is it actually graded? It says there are grading notes, but I see no number or grading label.

Is it CGC does not say?

Not CGC - Stephen always puts that in the listing.

However, there is very strong chance the book will come back as advertised if graded.

Can you tell where the restoration is? And is it actually graded? It says there are grading notes, but I see no number or grading label.

Is it CGC does not say?

Not CGC - Stephen always puts that in the listing.

However, there is very strong chance the book will come back as advertised if graded.

+1

Stephen Ritter is one of the very reliable graders in the business in my opinion.

Interesting that the cover's black ink appears a bit wonky... it's light in places, almost like the printing press was still warming up. Is the scan making that effect more noticeable than it really is in hand?