• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WonderCon 2016 Pictures - Los Angeles

186 posts in this topic

AQ1Gxcqh.jpg

Looks a bit like John Dolmayan, drummer with System of a Down, who I know is a big comics fan.

AQ1Gxcqh.jpg

Looks a bit like John Dolmayan, drummer with System of a Down, who I know is a big comics fan.

Because it is Dolmayan. :)

That back lighting is just killer on being able to see the books. Maybe its easier to see in person.

AQ1Gxcqh.jpg

Because it is Dolmayan. :)

That back lighting is just killer on being able to see the books. Maybe its easier to see in person.

In person, I think it's the nicest booth presentation I've ever seen. And he's a cool guy to get books from. Great comics and very fair pricing.

xnYmr29h.jpg

Does his sign mean he doesn't have high grade books or only grades books up to VF?

Brad does have some high grade books but he won't call any raw comic a NM (no matter how nice it is), it's just his personal policy.

xnYmr29h.jpg

Does his sign mean he doesn't have high grade books or only grades books up to VF?

Brad does have some high grade books but he won't call any raw comic a NM (no matter how nice it is), it's just his personal policy.

I wonder if his pricing reflects that decision?

You should have ended your picture show with this image. Titled simply, The End

mjHh3t1h.jpg

.... some really nice booth shots in this thread :insane: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

You should have ended your picture show with this image. Titled simply, The End

mjHh3t1h.jpg

.... some really nice booth shots in this thread :insane: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

perv :baiting: