• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4 Kids Walk into a Bank - mini series

225 posts in this topic

Hey guys :hi:

I have a question and don't know if this is the right place for it, but here we go. I bought a Larry's Philly exclusive purple variant ( I actually bought 2) and they were limited to 50 copies. One of my copies is numbered where I've seen all the others numbered, but the newest one I purchased was from a guy that got it directly from Rosenberg and it's not numbered. He mentioned that it was the only one in existence. So, I spoke with Larry and he told me that all of his copies were numbered and didn't have any idea about it. I also asked Rosenberg how many he thought existed and he claimed he only knew of the one. Is this an error, misprint, and how would CGC label it when I submit it?

image_zpse3yasgcw.jpeg

image_zpsy4gdzeia.jpeg

Wonder who the first to break the wax will be, don't believe a single one's been opened yet. I'm the proud owner of #9, though it'll be a while before that finds its way into my hands from Ash.

Anyone called that phone number yet?

Hey guys :hi:

I have a question and don't know if this is the right place for it, but here we go. I bought a Larry's Philly exclusive purple variant ( I actually bought 2) and they were limited to 50 copies. One of my copies is numbered where I've seen all the others numbered, but the newest one I purchased was from a guy that got it directly from Rosenberg and it's not numbered. He mentioned that it was the only one in existence. So, I spoke with Larry and he told me that all of his copies were numbered and didn't have any idea about it. I also asked Rosenberg how many he thought existed and he claimed he only knew of the one. Is this an error, misprint, and how would CGC label it when I submit it?

image_zpse3yasgcw.jpeg

image_zpsy4gdzeia.jpeg

How/where are they numbered exactly?