• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Joker Revealed

95 posts in this topic

Batman is a wimp. Can barely defeat a deranged clown with no powers whatsoever.

Yeah your biggest villain is some kinda mime-lookin dude.

I call wildly_fanciful_statement...

The same can be said of Batman but he can easily defeat most powered individuals.

I thought Joker's power was super sanity. He is the most sanest person alive and a genius

Agreed... it will have to be someone that is either familiar to the readers or ret-conned to be familiar to Batman.

I believe that we are looking at three different scenarios:

1 - The Joker is a mix of people. Many people 'become' the Joker and as one dies (like when Joker crashed in the helicopter at the end of Death in the Family" back in the 80's), somehow a new Joker takes the previous Joker's place.

2 - Maybe it is a cousin or a childhood friend, which I think would be a mistake.

3 - Shocker - Bruce Wayne. I kid you not. What if the Joker was some alternate reality Bruce Wayne thrust into our own timeline. Perhaps that is why we always say that Batman and Joker are two sides of the same coin.

Watch Bruce Timm's Batman Beyond Return of the Joker. One of the best takes on the Joker I've ever seen.

Grayson IIRC...

No. Grayson is in it but it was Tim Drake. When he was kidnapped his DNA was rewritten to allow the Joker to come back as him.

DC should honestly just create live action versions of the animated universe. You are right...

Animated universe took legitimate chances and built a cohesive well polished universe.

It will be Grayson.

He set up the circus accident to kill his family so that he could get close to Batman. And only after knowing Batman personally could he become his greatest foil.

That's.... actually pretty good. Which of course means DC won't do it lol.

It will be Grayson.

He set up the circus accident to kill his family so that he could get close to Batman. And only after knowing Batman personally could he become his greatest foil.

:acclaim:

It will be Grayson.

If that happens then Bats has to give up his "Worlds greatest detective" title.

Watch...he'll probably be named Jack, Heath, or Jared.

Bonus if his real name is Cesar.

What if his origin was the one told in The Killing Joke and either he acted like it wasn't true or he is too schizo to realize its true.

I know as of the Hush storyline, Batman does not know because his computer keeps saying over and over "Joker: Identity Unknown". But since DC changes the storyline more than Guns n' Roses' band members, who knows!

It will be Grayson.

Nah. It's hard to catch someone when they know everything that you know and can adjust accordingly.

Can DC keep anything the way it is?

Marvel has kept Uncle Ben dead at least. I know they brought back Bucky and revealed Wolverine's real name...and Magneto's real name...twice!

But DC has brought back Jason Todd, Jonathan Kent, now revealing Joker's name.

Marvel has kept Uncle Ben dead at least. I know they brought back Bucky and revealed Wolverine's real name...and Magneto's real name...twice!

Thomas and Martha Wayne have never come back (only showing in flashbacks or as conscious etc.)

It will be Grayson.

Nah. It's hard to catch someone when they know everything that you know and can adjust accordingly.

So he just ignores the fact that the is the same size as the joker, might have the same fighting style that was the joker uses, and all these other things the two would have in common? If so, he's not the worlds greatest detective.

Thomas and Martha Wayne have never come back (only showing in flashbacks or as conscious etc.)

:gossip:

You're saying that way too loud...they'll hear you...