• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Canada backing boards

44 posts in this topic

I live in the thriving Metropolis of Regina,SK and our "comic book " stores can't seem to order Golden Age backing boards or Magazine Backing boards ever. Is there a place for Canadians to order in Canada without getting bent for shipping.

Thank you in Advance.

There is a guy on ebay in Washington state USA. If you search the lowest prices for bags or boards, he shows up as Columbiasportscard. Ive been able to deal with him off ebay after our initial deal and he has been more than competitive on every thing I purchaed vs what I can find locally and the guy is 3000 miles from me. He keeps a good brand and doesnt change it so you always get the same stuff.

Here is a link on ebay. Awesome seller 5 Stars in my book.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Storage-Supplies-/10547/m.html?item=361388148337&_ssn=columbiasportscard&_sop=16

The shipping on Amazon.ca for boards is ???crazy. Checked the bag unlimited site and they want 10-12 bucks for 25 boards. Still looking.

Your likely going to have to buy in "bulk" to see any sort of savings. Boards are heavy and have a flat rate just to put everything in a box...

The shipping on Amazon.ca for boards is ???crazy. Checked the bag unlimited site and they want 10-12 bucks for 25 boards. Still looking.

Why don't you scour the Calgary stores when you're there next month and stuff it in your check on bag.

xoxo

greggy

Why don't you scour the Calgary stores when you're there next month and stuff it in your check on bag.

xoxo

greggy

If you are in Calgary go to Words and Pictures on Center street... He is a great guy and close to the show .. maybe just call first and get him to hold them.

I live in the thriving Metropolis of Regina,SK and our "comic book " stores can't seem to order Golden Age backing boards or Magazine Backing boards ever. Is there a place for Canadians to order in Canada without getting bent for shipping.

Thank you in Advance.

Your "comic book" stores can order Golden Age (supply 119) and Magazine (supply 117) backing boards from Diamond. That is, if they have a Diamond account.

It's shouldn't be too difficult.

Or come to the Calgary Comic Expo. If you tell me how many you need, I'll bring them.

Or get them from Thor. :shy:

Actually just getting a collection to send out to make some extra jack for Calgary. I contacted a Comic shop in Saskatoon and going to see if they can send some up on the bus. Our "Comic" shop in Regina, called Readers comics doesn't seem to need any extra business. I have been hounding them for over a month and nada.

There is a guy on ebay in Washington state USA. If you search the lowest prices for bags or boards, he shows up as Columbiasportscard. Ive been able to deal with him off ebay after our initial deal and he has been more than competitive on every thing I purchaed vs what I can find locally and the guy is 3000 miles from me. He keeps a good brand and doesnt change it so you always get the same stuff.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Storage-Supplies-/10547/m.html?item=361388148337&_ssn=columbiasportscard&_sop=16

+1 on Columbiasportscard

I get all of my supplies (except Gerber) from them.

Thank you