• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Canada backing boards

44 posts in this topic

British Columbians smell.

ALBERTA FOREVER!!!

They smell of weed.

Albertans smell of livestock. :P

Bacon :cloud9:

Ontarioanians smell like Ontario

I do hate the smell of Ontario.. Agreed it does smell like Ontario...

Or even worse London Ontario.... :sick:

ALBERTA FOREVER!!!

They smell of weed.

I love the smell of Sarnia in the morning :sick:

ALBERTA FOREVER!!!

They smell of weed.

hm

ALBERTA FOREVER!!!

They smell of weed.

hm

The armpit of Canada

Check with Amazing Stories in Saskatoon - I"m sure they would ship to you since you are so close. I know I def saw magazine and golden age size there the last time I was in there. (Of course, that was 5 years ago when I lived there)

I actually phoned and talked to Tony the manager today and he said no problem they will order them in and let me know when they arrive and ship on the bus. (thumbs u

Needless to say they will get my repeat business and I will tell fellow comic collectors in my city to give them a try. It's really sad for a city to have comic shops not be willing to order something as simple as backing boards, I guess they don't need the extra business. (shrug)

I actually phoned and talked to Tony the manager today and he said no problem they will order them in and let me know when they arrive and ship on the bus. (thumbs u

Needless to say they will get my repeat business and I will tell fellow comic collectors in my city to give them a try. It's really sad for a city to have comic shops not be willing to order something as simple as backing boards, I guess they don't need the extra business. (shrug)

Seems strange that a LCS wouldn't order backing boards if you requested them. An easy sale with a standard profit and perhaps a long term customer earned to boot. If I owned the store I'd be happy to order any comic related product that was requested.

Seems strange that a LCS wouldn't order backing boards if you requested them. An easy sale with a standard profit and perhaps a long term customer earned to boot. If I owned the store I'd be happy to order any comic related product that was requested.

I am confused is thread about Backing Boards or Armpits ? :facepalm:

Duh, you live in a city that actually cares about the CFL!!!!

I always thought a comic book store would have a certain quantity of these supplies on hand for use in the store itself and if customers needed some as well.

They have current bags and boards. And some way over priced molars.

Duh, you live in a city that actually cares about the CFL!!!!

I know it's blasphemous in this city but I have never been to a rider game.

I always thought a comic book store would have a certain quantity of these supplies on hand for use in the store itself and if customers needed some as well.

Probably a store that sells new product and not much else :shrug:

Yup

Yup

Are you coming to the Calgary Expo?

He is

Yup

He is

Sweet, I'm bringing him a backing board.

There is a guy on ebay in Washington state USA. If you search the lowest prices for bags or boards, he shows up as Columbiasportscard. Ive been able to deal with him off ebay after our initial deal and he has been more than competitive on every thing I purchaed vs what I can find locally and the guy is 3000 miles from me. He keeps a good brand and doesnt change it so you always get the same stuff.

Here is a link on ebay. Awesome seller 5 Stars in my book.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Storage-Supplies-/10547/m.html?item=361388148337&_ssn=columbiasportscard&_sop=16

+1 on Columbiasportscard

I get all of my supplies (except Gerber) from them.

Columbia's prices are insane. The first two times ,

I thought they Mus have made shipping mistakes.

Yup

He is

Yeah I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone

Yup

He is

Yeah I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone

Bring me my tribute.