• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Canada backing boards

44 posts in this topic

I always thought a comic book store would have a certain quantity of these supplies on hand for use in the store itself and if customers needed some as well.

Probably a store that sells new product and not much else :shrug:

Yup

Are you coming to the Calgary Expo?

He is

Yeah I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone

Bring me my tribute.

Waffle on a stick?

I always thought a comic book store would have a certain quantity of these supplies on hand for use in the store itself and if customers needed some as well.

Yup

He is

Bring me my tribute.

Unknown_zpscbe483da.jpeg

Yup

He is

Wonderful, look forward to meeting you.

I actually phoned and talked to Tony the manager today and he said no problem they will order them in and let me know when they arrive and ship on the bus. (thumbs u

Needless to say they will get my repeat business and I will tell fellow comic collectors in my city to give them a try. It's really sad for a city to have comic shops not be willing to order something as simple as backing boards, I guess they don't need the extra business. (shrug)

There ya go! :)

Yeah, Amazing Stories is a hell of a comic shop. If you are ever in Saskatoon go have a look. You won't be disappointed.