• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How would you grade this Green Latern 1

11 posts in this topic

thinking of buying it

Waiting for bigger scan

I would say 4.0 if it's a surface crease, but if it's a huge corner crease then 3.5

the corner crease is all of 7inches, so that'll hold down the grade considerably.

the LLC has a major corner impact crease, as well. the spine has quitena few impact crease and it's hard to tell but it looks like there could be significant waviness to a large portion around the puppets upper torso and head.

definitely need a better scan, before guessing................but i agree, that despite all of that, it's a Hal Jordan GL #1 that has pretty decent eye appeal...... thumbsup2.gif

I think a 4.0 is about right. Depends also on the condition of the back cover, as well as page count, staple condition and if there are any coupons cut out of the durned thing.

If the seller is contacting you in an effort to circumvent feeBay, then obviously - as you recognise - something is rotten in wherever that guy lives