• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Infinite Bronze Romance Thread

602 posts in this topic

The Infinite Bronze Romance Thread foreheadslap.gif

Well now I'm praying for the APOCALYPSE

Sid, just because you've got some HG Romance books doesn't make it right. 893naughty-thumb.gif

This totally negates your kudos for the Headlight cover threads. 10_1_127.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif can't a guy like a little T&A but also have a sensitive side? flowerred.gif

sell me some HG Bronze HOM's and I might let it slide - this time. poke2.gif

Young Romance #203 is the only DC 100 pager (out of 115) with no submissions listed on the current CGC census.

Yeah, I remember G talking about that a while back. I have one that is pretty decent, maybe a VF/NM but not worth spending the slabbing cost on it. Only slabbed romance book I have is an 8.0 copy of YL #197 (my lower grade copy is on my first post in this thread) since I like the suggestive cover dialogue on that book.

Board member klozd pizzed away $105 on that lot. Hope the #5 was worth it. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

We shall see, oh skeptical one....we shall see.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

K

It's the actual #5, not the reprint. Although I think the high bidder has a pretty hefty bid on it. Big gamble without knowing the condition of it. drbanner just wasted quite a bit of money on an overgraded copy just recently.

Book arrived today...and I'm in LOVE! cloud9.gif

Anyone have an overgraded copy of Super DC Giant 21 I can waste quite a bit of money on since I'm throwing it all away anyway? 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

dc5.jpg

It's the actual #5, not the reprint. Although I think the high bidder has a pretty hefty bid on it. Big gamble without knowing the condition of it. drbanner just wasted quite a bit of money on an overgraded copy just recently.

Book arrived today...and I'm in LOVE! cloud9.gif

Anyone have an overgraded copy of Super DC Giant 21 I can waste quite a bit of money on since I'm throwing it all away anyway? 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

dc5.jpg

Show us the BC tear! poke2.gif

Beauty! How much did you "overpay"?

Thanks! I overpaid by exactly $0 (or less). 27_laughing.gif

Prove it with a BC scan! poke2.gif

I'm proving it by telling you that to me it was worth what I paid for it, don't be so petty... 893naughty-thumb.gif

Let's see a scan of your copy! poke2.gif

I'm proving it by telling you that to me it was worth what I paid for it, don't be so petty... 893naughty-thumb.gif

Let's see a scan of your copy! poke2.gif

DC5brad.jpg

No way I'll let this oh so popular and masculine thread die. crazy.gif

OK, it's not technically Bronze, more like late Silver but since it signifies the start of my own BA Romance collection, it's BA to me. Picked up my third copy of this book. This is a lower grade copy, I'd say a VG+, and I have another one in Good, and then my High Census copy at CGC 8.5. One of the rarest DC books you'll ever find from the last 40 years.

811321-69.jpg

811321-69.jpg.e1240b9af8120c53cb92e30271241d4b.jpg

I have yet to buy even a single issue of a Marvel BA Romance book. I've got the Night Nurse series but I don't consider that Romance. These things are hard to find, especially in a nice grade for a decent price. The hunt continues......

No way I'll let this oh so popular and masculine thread die. crazy.gif

OK, it's not technically Bronze, more like late Silver but since it signifies the start of my own BA Romance collection, it's BA to me. Picked up my third copy of this book. This is a lower grade copy, I'd say a VG+, and I have another one in Good, and then my High Census copy at CGC 8.5. One of the rarest DC books you'll ever find from the last 40 years.

811321-69.jpg

Is this the same book you recently won on eBay?

Jim