• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Infinite Bronze Romance Thread

602 posts in this topic

Got the books today. Decided to keep 5 out of the 8 books. OK books but if they weren't romance books, I would have considered returning all of them.

GL145.jpg

What were your perceived grades, as opposed to advertised?

Still nice books, especially considering you don't see them all that often.

8.5 - 8.0

9.0 - 8.5/9.0

9.2 - 8.5

8.0 - 7.5

9.2 - 8.5/9.0

so a step or two down, for the prices they went for, that IS a big deal.
(shrug) I kept the ones that were nice enough for me based on what I paid. Yes, I probably still overpaid but it's still better than I would normally find. The 3 that I returned were WAY off and it was mega multiples so I said F it. It makes me appreciate my previous Metro purchases because those are truly beautiful and unlikely ever to be upgraded.

Oh well, I bought myself I new 22 inch widescreen LCD monitor so I'm happy now

I kept the ones that were nice enough for me based on what I paid. Yes, I probably still overpaid but it's still better than I would normally find. The 3 that I returned were WAY off and it was mega multiples so I said F it. It makes me appreciate my previous Metro purchases because those are truly beautiful and unlikely ever to be upgraded.

Shoot that's disappointing but was always a possibility given the small pics, not scans, no back shots. That YL 69 I won has got to be a VF as advertised for me to keep it, too expensive if it's only in the fine range. A squarebound, prospects don't look too good.

so a step or two down, for the prices they went for, that IS a big deal.
(shrug) I kept the ones that were nice enough for me based on what I paid. Yes, I probably still overpaid but it's still better than I would normally find. The 3 that I returned were WAY off and it was mega multiples so I said F it. It makes me appreciate my previous Metro purchases because those are truly beautiful and unlikely ever to be upgraded.

Oh well, I bought myself I new 22 inch widescreen LCD monitor so I'm happy now

Should have listened to me, chump.