• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rich's APRIL s/s op thread-- Black Panther, Poe Dameron, Batgirl 50 to start

56 posts in this topic

:takeit:

Black Panther: Scottie Young

a person_without_enough_empathy to find around here...

Gwenpool: Herrera variant

Please. Just add them to my list

Currently trying to set something up with Chris Hastings for Gwenpool---no shows on his list, but maybe I can work something out with him with I'm in NYC for Roscoe Brown.

That being said----I've got some JSC Spider-Women #1 and Spider-Gwen 7 connecting covers to get listed here soon.

The inventory on SG #7 was tough to cull the 9.8 candidates---only seven solid home runs after pressing.

SPIDER-WOMEN #1 J. Scott Campbell variant

CGC s/s writer Jason Latour, penciler Vanessa Del Rey and cover artist J. Scott Campbell

Signings begin late next month

$155

10 spots currently available

spiderwomen.jpg

Spider-Gwen #7 J. Scott Campbell variant

Okay-----here's the deal with this book----I must have pre-screened through over 100 copies of this one, and was only able to come up with six solid 9.8 candidates. I don't know if the entire shipment of this title is rough, but if anyone else has seen what their own LCS copies look like, just out of curiosity, I'd like to hear how they look.

These will be CGC s/s Jason Latour and cover artist J. Scott Campbell

$155, and again only six available at the moment.

sg7.jpg

Howard the Duck #1 (Ron Lim sketch cover variant) CGC s/s Joe Quionnes - $150

First app of Gwenpool

Will add Ron Lim, Chip Zdarsky & Rivera free if they pop up within the next two months!

5 spots available

gpool1sketch.jpg

Moon Knight #1 (standard cover) s/s Jeff Lemire - $95

*(Hoping to add artist Greg Smallwood to this book as well, just can't seem to get a bead on his convention appearances at the moment)

Checked with Jeff, at the moment, he's only doing one show this summer here in the U.S.

He's a Canadian resident and doesn't seem to get over here too often.

Right now 10 spots available are specific to what I purchased for inventory

359797_20160413175120_large.jpg

Moon Knight #1 (hip hop variant cover) s/s Jeff Lemire - $120

*(Hoping to add artist Greg Smallwood to this book as well, just can't seem to get a bead on his convention appearances at the moment)

Checked with Jeff, at the moment, he's only doing one show this summer here in the U.S.

Right now 5 spots available are specific to what I purchased for inventory

359816_20160413175213_large.jpg

Moon Knight #1 (standard cover) s/s Jeff Lemire - $95

Right now 10 spots available are specific to what I purchased for inventory

359797_20160413175120_large.jpg

Moon Knight #1 (hip hop variant cover) s/s Jeff Lemire - $120

Right now 5 spots available are specific to what I purchased for inventory

359816_20160413175213_large.jpg

One of each please rich!

Okay-----here's the deal with this book----I must have pre-screened through over 100 copies of this one, and was only able to come up with six solid 9.8 candidates. I don't know if the entire shipment of this title is rough, but if anyone else has seen what their own LCS copies look like, just out of curiosity, I'd like to hear how they look.

sg7.jpg

Hey Rich, just letting you know that I went through 20 copies at my LCS and 95% of them had spine creases in the middle. I want to say about 50% of creases broke color and most of the creases I saw ran about an inch long or a little less. What damages did you see?

sg7.jpg

Hey Rich, just letting you know that I went through 20 copies at my LCS and 95% of them had spine creases in the middle. I want to say about 50% of creases broke color and most of the creases I saw ran about an inch long or a little less. What damages did you see?

That's very much similar to what I saw as well---and I think I pre-screened 100 ish copies maybe? Some worse than others, some not so much, but for purposes of 9.8 grading, I was only able to cull a solid six copies for s/s op from that grouping. :sorry:

Gorgeous cover too, I wish I was able to find at least an even dozen.

and the connecting Spider-titles if that wasn't clear from before.

Thanks again!

Howard the Duck #1 (Ron Lim sketch cover variant) CGC s/s Joe Quionnes - $150

First app of Gwenpool

Will add Ron Lim, Chip Zdarsky & Rivera free if they pop up within the next two months!

5 spots available

gpool1sketch.jpg

I've got one spot available on each of these

B.A.R. Maid #3, retailer exclusive limited to 500 cps.

s/s Francheco - $175

Grimm Fairy Tales presents Rings of Hell #2, NYCC exclusive, lmt to 350 cps

s/s Franchesco - $195

Grimm Fairy Tales #119 WW Cleveland Exclusive, lmt to 250 cps

s/s Ebas - $225

Grimm Fairy Tales presents Oz:Reign of the Witch Queen #5, Baltimore Comicon Exclusive, lmt to 250 cps - $225

s/s Ebas

Grimm Tales of Terror #10, Motor City Comicon exclusive, lmt. to 350 cps

s/s Billy Tucci - $195

297420_20140520031702_large.jpg

314139_20141028080156_large.jpg

355096_20160410192009_large.jpg

333813_20150721124345_large.jpg

Couple announcements----

Anyone still looking to get their Garth Ennis books signed (doesn't matter if it's Boys, Preacher, Dreaming Eagles---whatever---) I am going to be with Garth next week, the week of April 25th to complete the Tuskegee Airmen signing.

PM me if you have something to get s/s by Ennis.

Also, short notice, but again, I can supply 9.8 copies of the Image Comics

SNOWFALL #1, Signing at Third Eye this Saturday, 4/23/16 with writer Joe Harris.

http://www.thirdeyecomics.com/saturday-42316-image-comics-snowfall-signing-with-joe-harris-x-files-great-pacific/

Cost is $85 all inclusive of costs from book, fast track grading, shipping, etc.

Snowfall #1 (standard cover) s/s Joe Harris

Happy to provide issue #2 as well if needed.

355319_20160218205105_large.jpg

CHILLER SIGNING this weekend with Meatloaf and Alice Cooper.

I just got in hand two more 9.8 candidates and will be offering a discounted price on the pre-sales for Marvel Premiere #50 (1st Alice Cooper)

LAUNCH PARTY signing at Third Eye Comics, Wednesday 4/27

4 KIDS WALK INTO A BANK with Matthew Rosenberg (writer) & Tyler Boss (artist)

I'll be able to provide the best 9.8 candidates, per my other signings, for this event.

I don't know about variant covers yet but will update.

Cost is $95 per book, that's standard cover, and will update accordingly with other variants.

There is a Third Eye exclusive variant cover, I don't have an image yet, but will post one shortly.

The price for the Third Eye exclusive will be $110, covering all FT grading and shipping fees.

4 KIDS WALK INTO A BANK #1 will be signed on the DAY OF RELEASE and the CGC label will reflect that with "signed on day of release."

http://www.thirdeyecomics.com/wed-42716-4-kids-walk-into-a-bank-1-release-signing-with-matthew-rosenberg-we-can-never-go-home-tyler-boss/

4kids1.jpg

Both the Joe Harris signing and the Rosenberg/Boss signing are not exclusive or limited to the raw 9.8 books that I am providing. You are more than welcome to send me books of your own for either creator(s) to sign. Drop me a PM.

Harley Quinn & Suicide Squad April Fools Special #1 s/s Jim Lee - $140

*****Because of the signing date, I MIGHT be able to get Alex Sinclair & Scott Williams additionally on the book, no extra cost. No promises, but it might be dooable.****

5004057-0+hq_april-fool_1.jpg

Couple announcements----

LAUNCH PARTY signing at Third Eye Comics, Wednesday 4/27

4 KIDS WALK INTO A BANK with Matthew Rosenberg (writer) & Tyler Boss (artist)

I'll be able to provide the best 9.8 candidates, per my other signings, for this event.

I don't know about variant covers yet but will update.

Cost is $95 per book, that's standard cover, and will update accordingly with other variants.

There is a Third Eye exclusive variant cover, I don't have an image yet, but will post one shortly.

The price for the Third Eye exclusive will be $110, covering all FT grading and shipping fees.

4 KIDS WALK INTO A BANK #1 will be signed on the DAY OF RELEASE and the CGC label will reflect that with "signed on day of release."

http://www.thirdeyecomics.com/wed-42716-4-kids-walk-into-a-bank-1-release-signing-with-matthew-rosenberg-we-can-never-go-home-tyler-boss/

4kids1.jpg

Both the Joe Harris signing and the Rosenberg/Boss signing are not exclusive or limited to the raw 9.8 books that I am providing. You are more than welcome to send me books of your own for either creator(s) to sign. Drop me a PM.

I'll take 4 Kids regular. 2X your best 9.8 SS Rosenberg and Hood

Check your pms. :baiting: