• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rich's APRIL s/s op thread-- Black Panther, Poe Dameron, Batgirl 50 to start

56 posts in this topic

Starting with a Poe Dameron signing at Third Eye next week, these books are double signed Charles Soule on release day, April 6th and then adding artist Phil Noto shortly after.

Link the to event at Third Eye below

https://www.facebook.com/events/1508963416076282/

As with all my signings, all books are guaranteed 9.8 copies, pre-screened from nothing but the best candidates. Prices quoted are all inclusive of all costs from purchase of the book listed, any creator fees, fast track grading, shipping, etc.

POE DAMERON #1 (Standard cover) s/s Soule & Noto - $95

a link to a preview of Poe Dameron #1

Poe_Dameron_cover.jpg

Harley Quinn & Suicide Squad April Fools Special #1 s/s Jim Lee - $140

*****Because of the signing date, I MIGHT be able to get Alex Sinclair & Scott Williams additionally on the book, no extra cost. No promises, but it might be dooable.****

5004057-0+hq_april-fool_1.jpg

:takeit:

! I thought I was getting ahead with what I had, then you go and throw this out there!!!!!

*****Because of the signing date, I MIGHT be able to get Alex Sinclair & Scott Williams additionally on the book, no extra cost. No promises, but it might be dooable.****

5004057-0+hq_april-fool_1.jpg

POE DAMERON #1 Launch Party signing with Charles Soule is this evening from 6-8PM at Third Eye Comics----purchasing inventory for this event this afternoon. Anyone still on the fence about the variant covers, please PM me ASAP, as the variant covers to this one are extremely limited.

:thumbsup:

Updating the actual image of the HARLEY QUINN / SUICIDE SQUAD April Fools #1 .....the image I initially posted was the variant to Justice League (sorry!) this is the actual cover of the Jim Lee art.

359306_20160406150232_large.jpg

Updating the actual image of the HARLEY QUINN / SUICIDE SQUAD April Fools #1 .....the image I initially posted was the variant to Justice League (sorry!) this is the actual cover of the Jim Lee art.

359306_20160406150232_large.jpg

*****Because of the signing date, I MIGHT be able to get Alex Sinclair & Scott Williams additionally on the book, no extra cost. No promises, but it might be dooable.**** :wishluck:

:takeit:

No worries Rich. My LCBS was unsure of the image also.

Two hot books coming out tomorrow---

Moon Knight #1

Gwenpool #1

I'm picking up MK #1 standard cover and Marco Rudy variants for s/s ops, and the Gwenpool #1 stuff is really limited. So before I head over tomorrow to pick up inventory, if there's boardies here who want to give me an idea of what their interested in, LMK.

Stacey Lee variant----apparently already sold out.

Action figure variant---roughly 10 spots

STEWART 1:20 and HERRERA 1:25 (roughly 5 spots each)

Skottie Young variant ---roughly 10 spots

Standard cover, no limits

Sketch cover----10 spots