• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE FLASH starring Ezra Miller 2022
10 10

2,182 posts in this topic

On 8/7/2022 at 4:26 PM, The humble Watcher lurking said:

Publicity good, even bad. We all going to watch   Ezra Miller Flash.

I'm not.

Do you work P.R. for Miller? You are pushing this really hard.

On 8/7/2022 at 5:54 PM, D84 said:

I'm not.

Do you work P.R. for Miller? You are pushing this really hard.

one billion if China allows it. that`s all. believe me if it banks a  billion. About the new rock star. Ezra Miller. I think he just young and us old people just him like our parents judge Beatles, Stones and others. He was never charged with a serious  crime. Watch. He smart.  One billion if China allows. all you been played. angry.  Ezra Miller knows.

I don't know. I have no interest in seeing this film. Well at least in theaters. That's in part because it's a DC film which disappoints more than it impresses. IMO. It's also because of Ezra. I'll see it when it hits HBO Max 3 months after it's initial release. That's not a long time to wait and I'm already paying $17 a month for the streaming service.

I'm sure there's a lot more people out there like me.

Edited by grendelbo

On 8/7/2022 at 5:23 PM, The humble Watcher lurking said:

one billion if China allows it. that`s all. believe me if it banks a  billion. About the new rock star. Ezra Miller. I think he just young and us old people just him like our parents judge Beatles, Stones and others. He was never charged with a serious  crime. Watch. He smart.  One billion if China allows. all you been played. angry.  Ezra Miller knows.

If it is truly an act, people will turn on him faster than they are now.

Nobody likes being played for a fool.

On 8/8/2022 at 1:23 AM, The humble Watcher lurking said:

WTF. Did you have a stroke? Even if the Flash made a billion, they will say it lost two million and pay that freak show Ezra in turtles. And he (wait, what was his pronoun again? Gaggle? A gaggle of Ezra’s).. anyway, he dumb. He shoot himself in foot. I see what you are doing bro. I’m watching you. 👀 

On 8/7/2022 at 3:23 PM, The humble Watcher lurking said:

I'm not much older then Ezra and no matter how much money that movie makes I don't want to be watching a dude that's trying to groom kids. The guy needs his arse kicked.

On 8/8/2022 at 1:38 AM, Mmanick said:

I'm not much older then Ezra and no matter how much money that movie makes I don't want to be watching a dude that's trying to groom kids. The guy needs his arse kicked.

I don't think that The Flash is going to try to groom kids in the movie's narrative...

On 8/7/2022 at 11:28 PM, ▫️ said:

And he (wait, what was his pronoun again? Gaggle? A gaggle of Ezra’s).. anyway, he dumb

I think we have to let the gender thing go. It's a sensitive topic, and made more a dividing point in society to drive emotional reactions and divides.

Just a suggestion. Anyone would be concerned if a little of what Ezra Miller has been accused of turns out to be reality. Mocking his being part of a class of society dealing with gender confusion detracts from the real concerns.

On 8/8/2022 at 8:07 AM, Bosco685 said:

I think we have to let the gender thing go. It's a sensitive topic, and made more a dividing point in society to drive emotional reactions and divides.

Just a suggestion. Anyone would be concerned if a little of what Ezra Miller has been accused of turns out to be reality. Mocking their his being part of a class of society dealing with gender confusion detracts from the real concerns.

On 8/8/2022 at 4:47 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

I don't think that The Flash is going to try to groom kids in the movie's narrative...

The actor whos playing the flash is trying it. I want nothing to do with that scumbag. 

On 8/8/2022 at 8:35 AM, Mmanick said:

The actor whos playing the flash is trying it. I want nothing to do with that scumbag. 

You can find a reason to boycott nearly every famous individual. Miller has already been paid. Not watching the movie won't affect him.

On 8/8/2022 at 8:07 AM, Bosco685 said:

Just a suggestion. Anyone would be concerned if a little of what Ezra Miller has been accused of turns out to be reality. Mocking his being part of a class of society dealing with gender confusion detracts from the real concerns.

It is a very sensitive topic, and one individual can never truly know what is inside someone else's heart or head.  We should have nothing but respect and treat everyone equally, and identifying differently should have no baring on that. But I fear Miller is harming these communities, because I believe Ezra is using the sensitivity of the topic as a shield against questionable actions. Especially in the wake of #Metoo and cancel culture, it is potentially a very effective way to deflect criticism.

Why do I suspect this.

1. The bazar and over the top police body cam video 

2. All the arrests have been for violence against women.

3. All the accusations concerning children, have been focused around kids identified as female at birth.

4. The accusations of the cult like behavior again all center around women.

5. Miller's intimate encounters that have been reported are all with women.

I have said my piece, and will not comment on this further.  It is purely my opinion. If it goes to far mods feel free to remove.

On 8/8/2022 at 8:50 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

You can find a reason to boycott nearly every famous individual. Miller has already been paid. Not watching the movie won't affect him.

While I partially agree with you.  The above is not true if enough people feel the way as @Mmanick

If the movie demonstrates significant losses compared to expectations then it shows that Miller has a negative impact on performance which leads to him become less hirable for future roles.   Knowing how Hollywood has operated over the decades, if the movie does a "ba-jillion dollahz" in spite of the controversy surrounding Miller then the number crunchers in Hollywood will tell the studio to overlook it if they can and hire him. 

Now, will I see it?  I might in the theater and that has nothing to do with Miller but everything to do with my movie going habits.   I went to the movies to go see Black Phone... $35 for two tickets to go to the theater... I could have rented it over AppleTV for $19.99... 

For the Flash, I know it will be on HBO Max in 45 days which I get for free so why see it in the theater? 

How many more days for Thor to debut on Disney+ ?  Definitely before Black Panther comes out, so I can live... 

On 8/8/2022 at 3:07 PM, Bosco685 said:

A little joke does not detract from his serious accusations with minors. If it does, those folks should prioritize better. Plus I’m insensitive towards any group that is sensitive about something. 

Edited by ▫️

On 8/8/2022 at 10:02 AM, Buzzetta said:

For the Flash, I know it will be on HBO Max in 45 days which I get for free so why see it in the theater? 

The new WB-Discovery leadership has eliminated that policy.

On 8/8/2022 at 11:07 AM, Bosco685 said:

The new WB-Discovery leadership has eliminated that policy.

90 days then. 

:) 

Really, I am just not there and don't think I ever will be ever again.

They can do what they want but it is still like limewire and napster... the genie has been let out of the bottle.  I just watched a decent but "unauthorized" stream of Nope the other day.   It was good, but it was not $35 good.

I will probably watch Jurassic World later. 

https://movies2watch.ru/home