• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE FLASH starring Ezra Miller 2022
10 10

2,178 posts in this topic

I just saw fhe bump, and thought 'well, who'd they kill now in a barfight involving raccoons or some similar crazy.' 

Edited by Cat
Grammar is its own reward

On 7/1/2022 at 4:33 AM, Bosco685 said:

I'm shocked I tell ya that people are now making up stories. Shocked!

Maybe...

But if i were Austin Butler (or his PR team), I'd anonymously deny getting beaten up by Ezra Miller to TMZ too... :roflmao:

Meanwhile, Variety apparently had nothing better to do yesterday than publish a new interview of two of Miller's alleged assault victims from Iceland & Germany from two years back: https://variety.com/2022/film/news/ezra-miller-iceland-choking-germany-harassment-1235307056/ 

Edited by Gatsby77

On 6/30/2022 at 6:20 PM, Buzzetta said:

Complaints about their behavior in Europe are coming in.  Ezra is accused of choking someone in Iceland. 

I have to be honest.  If things like this keep popping up, it becomes a novelty sideshow to see how much of the storm WB is willing to weather.

https://variety.com/2022/film/news/ezra-miller-iceland-choking-germany-harassment-1235307056/

The Iceland story is old, and fairly well know.  The women is just now coming out more publicly. The other is a woman from Germany of Jewish decent that had become friends with Ezra. Apparently they had an argument which ended with Erza calling her a Nazi, and accusing her of various .....isms.

Miller truly thinks they is untouchable, and can basically get away with anything.  Apparently, they announce they make worlds and has developed a legitimate God complex.

Edited by drotto

On 7/1/2022 at 12:58 PM, drotto said:

The Iceland story is old, and fairly well know.  The women is just now coming out more publicly. The other is a woman from Germany of Jewish decent that had become friends with Ezra. Apparently they had an argument which ended with Erza calling her a Nazi, and accusing her of various .....isms.

Did not know that.  Thanks !

On 7/1/2022 at 1:01 PM, Buzzetta said:

Did not know that.  Thanks !

This is becoming a when there is smoke there is likely fire situation.  Miller (in my oppinion) has some serious mental healthy issues, and a massive God complex. 

On 7/8/2022 at 12:13 PM, eastriver400 said:

He is a wacko. This is for sure.

But who REALLY cares?  I mean REALLY cares?

What are we..... judgmental Victorian ladies who deem him impure?   

Still think this movie will be epic and he is a great Flash.   

are you a Will Smith Fan?

On 7/8/2022 at 1:47 PM, WolverineX said:

are you a Will Smith Fan?

Nope. I believe he is an egomaniacal wacko like Ezra. 

Still won't stop me from watching Men In Black.  

That said, given the current culture WB should act quickly to try to fix this mess.

Possibly even scrap the film altogether which would suck, because I think he plays a great Flash and the movie really looks epic.