• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE FLASH starring Ezra Miller 2022
10 10

2,182 posts in this topic

Warner Bros. Discovery's quarterly earnings call took place this afternoon, arriving after the fallout of multiple HBO Max projects being completely cancelled rather than being released and with fans waiting anxiously to see what will be revealed. Several topics were addressed, including a reveal when the Discovery+ and HBO Max streaming services will be combined, but CEO David Zaslav also addressed the theatrical future for Warner Bros. Pictures releases, especially their plans for DC Films. While addressing a new plan for the DC slate moving forward, Zaslav confirmed that WB plans to release Black Adam, Shazam! Fury of the Gods, and The Flash.

"We have some great DC films coming up — Black Adam, Shazam, and Flash, and we're working on all of those," Zaslav   revealed. "We're very excited about them. We've seen them, we think they're terrific, and we think we can make them even better." This comment from the company CEO came after he revealed that their strategy moving forward would be to not release movies that aren't their best or just so that they could meet the financial expectations of a specific quarter. It's possible that Zaslav was referencing the delays that all three of these movies have faced in recent weeks but the fact of the matter remains that The Flash faces an uphill battle.

On 8/4/2022 at 11:50 PM, D84 said:

IF that is true, we have another David Koresh on our hands.

On 8/4/2022 at 10:40 PM, drotto said:

Ok the movie may be screening ok, but holy crap if this is true.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/paranoid-ezra-miller-wears-body-191838689.html

Apparently this is what some Gen Z people find attractive....

@The humble Watcher lurking

On 8/5/2022 at 6:45 PM, Broke as a Joke said:

So even if this is released, he won't be playing the Flash in any future movies I would guess.  The DCU is such a mess. They might as well film a Crisis movie because that's where they are literally at right now.

It’s a glorious mess though with Man of Steel and ZS Justice League. I’m more than satisfied with those two and don’t need all my movies connected by a few references and end credits. DC lost their way and wanted to replicate what Marvel was doing instead of just giving us quality stand-alone films like Burton and Nolan’s run or Watchmen and Joker. 

And the Flash absolutely will get released. I wouldn’t be surprised if they push the release date up out of fears Miller will just flip out. They must be feeling what all those Bitcoin holders were going through as it just plummeted. They need to find him and hog-tie his azz until the release.

On 8/5/2022 at 3:31 PM, ▫️ said:

And the Flash absolutely will get released. I wouldn’t be surprised if they push the release date up out of fears Miller will just flip out. They must be feeling what all those Bitcoin holders were going through as it just plummeted. They need to find him and hog-tie his azz until the release.

You will not see Miller as the Flash again.  I am not sure he is employable again.

On 8/6/2022 at 12:14 AM, drotto said:

You will not see Miller as the Flash again.  I am not sure he is employable again.

Oh I agree. No one will hire this train wreck again. I’m just saying there’s too much invested already to not release The Flash. Over 200 million I think.

On 8/5/2022 at 5:38 PM, ▫️ said:

Oh I agree. No one will hire this train wreck again. I’m just saying there’s too much invested already to not release The Flash. Over 200 million I think.

A week ago I'd have said the same about Batgirl at $90 million.

On 8/6/2022 at 3:40 PM, The humble Watcher lurking said:

I think Flash does big numbers. People love bad boys. This guy Ezra Miller is smart. People will watch this. 

People love bad boys, if this is all true, he is creepy.  There is a big difference. 

On 8/6/2022 at 5:37 PM, drotto said:

People love bad boys, if this is all true, he is creepy.  There is a big difference. 

I just think he is a good actor. yes, scary, but in the 1960s they thought Jim Morrison scary in Florida. this dude smart. The Flash going to approach a billion. They get China. Ezra Miller played it good. Jim Morrison  was creepy to some back in the day.

We all going to watch Ezra Miller now as the FLASH. He played it good. Smart businessman.

On 8/7/2022 at 4:14 PM, The humble Watcher lurking said:

I just think he is a good actor. yes, scary, but in the 1960s they thought Jim Morrison scary in Florida. this dude smart. The Flash going to approach a billion. They get China. Ezra Miller played it good. Jim Morrison  was creepy to some back in the day.

We all going to watch Ezra Miller now as the FLASH. He played it good. Smart businessman.

People will forgive a lot. This dude is insane, and needs serious mental health services. If the allegations are true that Miller is possibly approaching minors in questionable ways, the public will not be as forgiving. He has assaulted several women on video, and you think people will brush that off?  These are not maybes or allegations, these are documented.  His career is done unless something significant changes.  Flash will be released, but there is no goodwill there.  It will do OK, likely in the 500 range. He will never appear as Flash again. Another article.

https://www.cbr.com/ezra-miller-report-driving-across-us-armed-bulletproof-vest/

Edited by drotto