• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buffalo Comic Con - April 3, 2016 Report

77 posts in this topic

Hmmm, a cosplayer with proof of money coming out of the wallet.

lol

That's what I thought too

Is that really a Cos Player though, or someone who just wants to stay in their pajamas all weekend?

Notice the same picture appears in the niagra falls review! Manipulated narrative by op! :o

IMG_20160403_110838157_zpswlzqb3k2.jpg

Just got a call from Craig out of Pittsburgh, PA. That's his wall of books above. He had a over $4,000 worth of slabs stolen from him at this show. I'll get the list of books up later after Craig sends it to me.

Just got a call from Craig out of Pittsburgh, PA. That's his wall of books above. He had a over $4,000 worth of slabs stolen from him at this show. I'll get the list of books up later after Craig sends it to me.

That sucks! Hope he had insurance.

so where is this 2 day show?? and who is the promoter??

FB link

Buffalo Powercon Comicbook and Pop Culture Convention shared IGN Brasil's video.

March 29 at 3:57am ·

We would like to see all our FRIENDS...Sunday April 10 at the MILLENNIUM HOTEL -next to the GALLERIA MALL on Walden in Cheektowaga...starting at 10am for Buffalo's Best One Day Comic Book Marketplace- a great number of the Top Notch Dealers...that are not at other Upstate New York Comic Shows this Spring! Avengers Lovers assemble April 10th!!

A comic con within 3 hour drive next weekend you say? hm

Here's the list he provided:

ASM #129 CGC 9.0,

ASM #122 CGC8.5,

Batman: Harley Quinn CGC 9.8,

Thor #126 CBCS 9.2

X-Men #96 CGC 9.8 hand written date in pen on upper left corner of front cover.

ASM #129 CGC 9.0,

ASM #122 CGC8.5,

Thor #126 CBCS 9.2

Serial numbers might help in case someone tries to list them on eBay or some such site.

ASM #129 CGC 9.0,

ASM #122 CGC8.5,

Thor #126 CBCS 9.2

Serial numbers might help in case someone tries to list me on eBay or some such site.

I asked him if he had more information.

FB link

Buffalo Powercon Comicbook and Pop Culture Convention shared IGN Brasil's video.

We would like to see all our FRIENDS...Sunday April 10 at the MILLENNIUM HOTEL -next to the GALLERIA MALL on Walden in Cheektowaga...starting at 10am for Buffalo's Best One Day Comic Book Marketplace- a great number of the Top Notch Dealers...that are not at other Upstate New York Comic Shows this Spring! Avengers Lovers assemble April 10th!!

I keep seeing its going on the 10th but nothing about it being a two day show.

FB link

I may have gotten some bad information on that. :whistle:

FB link

I may have gotten some bad information on that. :whistle:

That's ok - I would only be able to attend one day so that could work.