• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DEADPOOL 2 (2017)

764 posts in this topic

You no longer need to be part of society's underbelly to enjoy a drink at Sister Margaret’s School for Wayward Girls.

east_facing_bk2521_-_embed_2018.jpg

The bar frequented by Deadpool and other mercenaries is coming to New York and Los Angeles to promote Deadpool 2. The pop-up — for fans 21 and older —  is part of a promotional campaign between the Fox film and beverage company Mike's Harder.

The New York pop-up will be at the Alligator Lounge in Brooklyn, April 26-28 from 7 to 11:30 p.m., and pizza will be served. Then the bar comes to Slipper Clutch in downtown L.A., May 10-12 from 7 to 11:30 p.m., and fans will be served chimichangas (naturally). The L.A. pop-up will benefit the nonprofit DTLA Film Festival, which is also conducting the event.

Both pop-ups will feature Deadpool-inspired Harder cans, and Harder is offering a chance to win a trip to the film's premiere. Deadpool 2 once again stars Ryan Reynolds as the title character and features Josh Brolin as Cable.

Deadpool 2 opens May 18.

If anyone gets the chance to go, please take plenty of pictures.

Edited by Bosco685

Now THAT would have been a crazy Infinity War event. Deadpool crotch-punches Thano, who drops the Gauntlet which is recovered by Wade. The latter then remakes the universe in his view of life.

:ohnoez:

On 2018-04-21 at 6:20 PM, Bosco685 said:

Deadpool 2 Release Schedule:

• UK 15 May 2018
  • Italy 15 May 2018
  • Finland 16 May 2018
  • France 16 May 2018
  • South Korea 16 May 2018
  • Norway 16 May 2018
  • Philippines 16 May 2018
  • Sweden 16 May 2018
  • Argentina 17 May 2018
  • Australia 17 May 2018
  • Brazil 17 May 2018
  • Germany 17 May 2018
  • Greece 17 May 2018
  • Croatia 17 May 2018
  • Hungary 17 May 2018
  • Israel 17 May 2018
  • Cambodia 17 May 2018
  • Netherlands 17 May 2018
  • Portugal 17 May 2018
  • Russia 17 May 2018
  • Singapore 17 May 2018
  • Slovakia 17 May 2018
  • Ukraine 17 May 2018
  • Bulgaria 18 May 2018
  • Estonia 18 May 2018
  • Spain 18 May 2018
  • India 18 May 2018
  • Sri Lanka 18 May 2018
  • Lithuania 18 May 2018
  • Poland 18 May 2018
  • Romania 18 May 2018
  • Turkey 18 May 2018
  • USA 18 May 2018
  • Vietnam 25 May 2018
  • Czech Republic 31 May 2018
  • Hong Kong 31 May 2018
  • Japan June 2018
  • Mexico 1 June 2018

Still no China release date. But it is something Fox is working on.

:wishluck:

Not being released in Canada?  :cry:  :jokealert:

Edited by pemart1966

12 minutes ago, pemart1966 said:

Not being released in Canada?  :cry:  :jokealert:

lol

I think Ryan Reynolds is demanding they name a travel rest stop after him before he will allow the movie to be shown in his home country.

:ohnoez:

I really want to get excited for DP2 but after seeing the trailers I’m wondering how derivative

this is going to play for me a second time around. Going to be difficult to capture that magic imo again.

The trailer makes me laugh out loud just as hard as I did during the first film.  Ryan Reynolds comedic timing has become truly impressive for someone who isn't a stand-up comedian.

35 minutes ago, N e r V said:

I really want to get excited for DP2 but after seeing the trailers I’m wondering how derivative

this is going to play for me a second time around. Going to be difficult to capture that magic imo again.

It may be the uniqueness that it brought the first time around. It's hard to assume they can pull it off again.

I have hope on this one though.

32 minutes ago, N e r V said:

Lower your expectations then you'll never be disappointedlol.  Put that in a fortune cookie.

I don't expect this movie to be better than the first one.  I expect it to be funny, entertaining, and worth the $15 + big popcorn + slushee.  If it does that I'll be happy.

16 minutes ago, AnthonyTheAbyss said:

Lower your expectations then you'll never be disappointedlol.  Put that in a fortune cookie.

I don't expect this movie to be better than the first one.  I expect it to be funny, entertaining, and worth the $20. + $10. big popcorn + $8. slushee.  If it does that I'll be happy.

Adjusted that cost to my local theatre... lol 

I’m hopeful too but I might put this one off until video or tv viewing later unless I hear great things otherwise.

Pre-orders for the Marvel Legends Deadpool’s Rainbow Squad Pack are now open at Entertainment Earth, where you can grab a set right here for $59.99 with shipping slated for June.

The set is based on the Rainbow Squad comic appearance in Deadpool #4. It contains five rainbow-colored 3.75-inch figures of Deadpool and (most of) his crew with plenty of swords, knives, and pistols. The official description reads:

"Deadpool is hiring, and boy, are the benefits great. Tight, colorful spandex suits, a bunch of weapons, and hit-list to die for - literally! Just one rule: hands off the red suit - that's reserved for one Wade Winston Wilson. Collect figures like Deadpool collects heartless mercenaries with the Marvel Legends Deadpool's Rainbow Squad 5-pack, featuring Marvel's Solo, Marvel's Terror, Marvel's Slapstick, Foolkiller, and Deadpool figures. Each figure features multiple points of articulation, Deadpool-inspired design, and multiple mercenary-inspired accessories. Only the best and brightest for Deadpool! Includes 5 3 3/4-inch action figures and 20 accessories."