• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DEADPOOL 2 (2017)

764 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Lpgk said:

Supposedly they went back for more reshoots to add more cable and domino. Also there’s a rumor they added a secret cameo. 

Anyone got any ideas who the cameo is?

Yup. The previous page we were chatting about the reshoots, and the secret appearance.

Someone suggested it could even be Hugh Jackman as himself finally making an appearance. :wishluck:

3 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

Yup. The previous page we were chatting about the reshoots, and the secret appearance.

Someone suggested it could even be Hugh Jackman as himself finally making an appearance. :wishluck:

Yeah I went and read the earlier posts. Apparently there’s a twist a la the mandarin that may not endear to people. 

if they’re forming a group like xforce, it must be for a serious villain. I can’t think of many left that would be big enough except maybe Stryfe or Sinister. And since there’s no movement on those two I seriously doubt it. 

Edited by Lpgk

After watching the trailer a few times now, I'm wondering if one of the big reveals people were disappointed in (rumored) that it turns out there never even was a Vanessa the entire time. It was Domino trying to guide Wade to become some form of protector.

Especially when he makes that comment, "You're a lot smart than I look!" It's like he is about to force her to reveal who she is right after he says this.

Maybe not.

Interestingly, fans have been theorizing for quite some time if and how Professor X could play some sort of a role in a Deadpool film. While Stewart wrapped up his tenure in a very poignant way in last year's Logan, he has hinted that would be willing to return to the role only to share the screen with Deadpool.

“I would have said yes [to being done in the role]." Stewart said about a year ago. "But the discussion just now about Deadpool makes me think, well, maybe there is a proper justification for the revival of Charles Xavier.”

Speculation about Stewart possibly reprising his role in Deadpool 2 has ramped up in recent days, after the revelation that the film reportedly spent two hours worth of reshoots in Los Angeles to add in "a secret cameo". Whether or not that is Stewart - or some other Marvel star - will certainly remain to be seen.

:wishluck: