• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BeachBum's 2016 ECCC Sales Thread - 4 KIDS BB & JJ Exclusive Info

170 posts in this topic

Hey everyone. Been kind of a weird 24 hours. Flew in late last night, had some issues at MIA when the police had to remove drunk guys off the plane I was about to get on and then at 3 AM PST this morning I was awoken to Tornado alerts on my phone from back home. Apparently a couple of small tornadoes touched down around 6 AM EST and a water spout came off the gulf to but everyone is fine, just some power outages where we live on Clearwater Beach, some damaged homes/structures just east of us in Clearwater proper. Tampa Bay area is not known for tornadoes but all this wacky weather coming across from the West Coast of the country has been causing issues the past year.

clearwater-tornado-0407_zpsmfrppz2a.jpg

Usual rules:

I sell to everyone except Probies or HOSers.

Books are available raw NM+ or better (9.8 candidate) or graded 9.8, and 9.8 SS when sig ops are available.

Everything ships Priority Mail Boxed wrapped in thick bubble wrap.

Any SS orders need to placed promptly to make sure they are done and subbed to CGC.

Payment by PayPal

Up to two raws ship $8, $13 for up to fifteen.

First slab $12, each additional $4.

International orders ship Priority Mail based on weight.

Everything I list for sale is either in my possession, paid for, or I have a standing order with the vendor/publisher.

Return policy - "No returns" except If something arrives damaged due to shipping (like a cracked CGC case). Contact me and I will sort it out.

Grimm Fairy Tales Presents Wonderland 46 ECCC Exclusive

Limited to 500 exclusive by Mike Krome

(10 available) 4 LEFT!

$10 raw NM+ or better (show price)

$65 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

$80 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked SS (Mike Krome - LSCC 2017 - doesn't come to states)

image018_zpsovo2jvpp.jpg

Sorry to hear about the news. I hope all your family and friends are safe and sound.

Yeah, everyone's fine., thanks. Being all the way across the country with a one year old back home is stressful when something like this happens but it's random. We had a couple of small tornadoes in the Los Angeles area a few years back and at least with the system back in Florida they pretty much alert you early when there's a possibility of something touching down. And it's much better than sitting on you couch and getting suddenly launched back and forth from the random earthquake.

Sorry to hear about the news. I hope all your family and friends are safe and sound.

Yeah, everyone's fine., thanks. Being all the way across the country with a one year old back home is stressful when something like this happens but it's random. We had a couple of small tornadoes in the Los Angeles area a few years back and at least with the system back in Florida they pretty much alert you early when there's a possibility of something touching down. And it's much better than sitting on you couch and getting suddenly launched back and forth from the random earthquake.

Glad to hear!!!!

4KWIAB ?

Yeah I have them... But I have this as well

A little BeachBum / JJ co-production

56FF8CE3-DE98-45F3-B0C9-B3C463B051F2_zpsdqdrvzyb.jpg

:takeit: 2 please!!

I'll post info on this shortly. I just had to leave the con just to get an internet connection. First time for Thursday start and it's packed like a Friday.