• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BeachBum's 2016 ECCC Sales Thread - 4 KIDS BB & JJ Exclusive Info

170 posts in this topic

Bruce Lee: The Dragon Rises 1 ECCC exclusive CGC 9.8 Please if avail

:takeit:

Sorry - didn't notice this post until this morning. Busy doing my taxes this past weekend.

I'll double check what I have subbed/left - I think I subbed an extra over what was requested so far.

Info on 4 KIDS WALK INTO A BANK BEACHBUM COMICS / JJ'S COMICs & ART EXCLUSIVE -

56FF8CE3-DE98-45F3-B0C9-B3C463B051F2_zpsdqdrvzyb.jpg

Jon Jespersen and I have teamed up with Black Mask Comics to bring the Boards a limited to 250 print run Exclusive of the upcoming #1 issue of 4 Kids Walk Into A Bank. The comic is scheduled to be released on 4/27 but I just received notice that our print run will be delivered tomorrow.

We've held off on pre-selling this book since it is coming direct from the printer. We've requested all safety measures possible but you never know. Once the shipment is received tomorrow and gone through I will start a sales thread for the books - Raw, Graded, and SS options will be available. Fingers crossed on no ship damage.

If you have any previous Graded Convention orders outstanding you will be able to combine shipping for raw and Graded copies of our exclusive.

Check back tomorrow for a new sales thread with just this book and thanks to everyone as always for the purchases!

CLOSED!

I have only a coupe of CGC graded books left to mail out that were purchased after the thread closed - (Batman 50, DK III) - ran out of time and bubble wrap today. Heading to Amazing Hawaii Con early tomorrow and will get the remaining CGCs out early next week - thanks for your patience.

Lady Death JSC CGC SS will be done next show he's at.