• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sterlingcomics countdown to 5,000 posts thread

67 posts in this topic

I really hate starting these kind of threads, but today is Easter and I'm too lazy to cruise the other threads to make posts.

So, talk to me--I'm listening. Here's a trivia question: First appearance (post) of sterlingcomics on the board? (Hint: it may not necessarily be ME.)

tongue.gif

Hmm, OK, how can I help you rack up those last few posts on the way to 5,000.

OK, I know. You started my all time favorite thread on these CGC Forums. (take a bow). For all of you non-Bronze guys out there that may not have seen it, go check out the famous Infinite Bronze Horror Thread in the Bronze Comics section. See if you can get through the hundreds of pages. There is some kind of mystical, supernatural force going through that thread. Once that you've dived in and spent some time, it enters you like the devil in The Excorcist and won't leave. You become addicted to BA Horror and must get more. Check it out. devil.gif

Actually, sterlingcomics first appearance on the boards was in this thread: almost a full year before I joined the boards!!

And yes, it was about my 893censored-thumb.gif BA horror books tongue.gif

Why is it that you now have 4993 here, and 4995 there????893whatthe.gif...... confused.gif......... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Actually, sterlingcomics first appearance on the boards was in this thread: almost a full year before I joined the boards!!

Why is it that you now have 4993 here, and 4995 there????893whatthe.gif...... confused.gif......... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

"isolated incident" 27_laughing.gif

Maybe its a job for the board detectives.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Some day soon I will embark on that journey .... shy.gif

Highway to Hell? confused-smiley-013.gif

"Charlie, not in a Ford Pinto."

"Just close your eyes and picture a Porsche."

confused.gifconfused-smiley-013.gifscrewy.gif

Come again?

Does this help?

"When I come home from a long day in Hell, there's nothing I'd rather reach for than a fire-brewed bottle of Styx Beer. Made from the filthiest waters from our own River Styx. Styx Beer is a third more toxic than any other regular beer. The worst beer - the filthiest beer - the deadliest beer. It's Styx Beer!"

Some day soon I will embark on that journey .... shy.gif

Highway to Hell? confused-smiley-013.gif

"Charlie, not in a Ford Pinto."

"Just close your eyes and picture a Porsche."

confused.gifconfused-smiley-013.gifscrewy.gif

Come again?

Does this help?

"When I come home from a long day in Hell, there's nothing I'd rather reach for than a fire-brewed bottle of Styx Beer. Made from the filthiest waters from our own River Styx. Styx Beer is a third more toxic than any other regular beer. The worst beer - the filthiest beer - the deadliest beer. It's Styx Beer!"

no. I refuse to use my brain. Tell me the reference cool.gif

"isolated incident" 27_laughing.gif

Maybe its a job for the board detectives.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gifTHE WHEELS ARE IN MOTION.............. 27_laughing.gif