• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sterlingcomics countdown to 5,000 posts thread

67 posts in this topic

5,000 posts!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

OK, nothing to see here. Move along... yeahok.gif

Now, another 893censored-thumb.gif 1,500 posts. Moan...

Bravo! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Congrats on 5,000 and all those sweet HG Bronze Horror slabs That you've shared with us in the Infinite Bronze Horror Thread!

Bravo! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Congrats on 5,000 and all those sweet HG Bronze Horror slabs That you've shared with us in the Infinite Bronze Horror Thread!

Thank you! acclaim.gif

no. I refuse to use my brain. Tell me the reference

Man you already ref'd it! HIGHWAY TO HELL. 1992. "The cops on this road don't take you to jail... They take you to HELL"

A movie! Cool cool.gif

Yes. I remember it well as it had Kristy Swanson in it. Was a cable staple back in the 90's. Check it oiut in IMDB. Classic 90's horror video stuff!

Man you already ref'd it! HIGHWAY TO HELL. 1992. "The cops on this road don't take you to jail... They take you to HELL"

A movie! Cool cool.gif

Yes. I remember it well as it had Kristy Swanson in it. Was a cable staple back in the 90's. Check it oiut in IMDB. Classic 90's horror video stuff!

I watched a Sci Fi Original last night: Alien Apocolypse. Bruce Campbell is the only reason why I watched it. Loved it when the alien eats a human head!

Yummy!

headbang.gifyay.gifheadbang.gifyay.gifheadbang.gifyay.gifheadbang.gifyay.gifheadbang.gifyay.gifheadbang.gif

NOTE TO SELF: SOMETIME THIS YEAR TRY AND GET A LIFE.

WAY............................TO......................GO..................... 893applaud-thumb.gifhail.gif

headbang.gifyay.gifheadbang.gifyay.gifheadbang.gifyay.gifheadbang.gifyay.gifheadbang.gifyay.gifheadbang.gif

WAY............................TO......................GO..................... 893applaud-thumb.gifhail.gif

I can always count on you for SCREAMING IN CAPS and lots of gremelins! insane.gif27_laughing.gif

I can always count on you for SCREAMING IN CAPS and lots of gremelins! insane.gif27_laughing.gif

true....................................... sorry.gif......................me bad..................... sign-funnypost.gif

true....................................... sorry.gif......................me bad..................... sign-funnypost.gif

But that's what makes you "special" in your own unique way.... insane.gifyeahok.gif

A movie! Cool cool.gif

POV, do you remember a made-for-TV movie entitled "Race with the Devil" starring Peter Fonda? About two couples in a camper (Winibago?) that stumble upon a devil worship ceremony and get "chased" throughout the rest of the film. Cool stuff! thumbsup2.gif

BTW: I like your Horror Hiku in your sig line!

A movie! Cool cool.gif

POV, do you remember a made-for-TV movie entitled "Race with the Devil" starring Peter Fonda? About two couples in a camper (Winibago?) that stumble upon a devil worship ceremony and get "chased" throughout the rest of the film. Cool stuff! thumbsup2.gif

BTW: I like your Horror Hiku in your sig line!

I think I remember that one. Might have to rent it. (assuming it is available) 893applaud-thumb.gif

But that's what makes you "special" in your own unique way.... insane.gifyeahok.gif

acclaim.gifthank you.................. gossip.gif"This sterlingcomics guy is OK in my book!"........ grin.gif

I think I remember that one. Might have to re-rent it. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Yeah, It was real fun watching it as a kid getting a quick scare and watching that camper progressivly get demolished throughout the movie! laugh.gif

Yeah, It was real fun watching it as a kid getting a quick scare and watching that camper progressivly get demolished throughout the movie! laugh.gif

Kinda like the Monster truck show you see every weekend, huh? gossip.gif27_laughing.gif

That's also why he used to wear a "special helmet" when he rode the "special bus" to school! makepoint.gif27_laughing.gif

gossip.gif It was an orange helmet with lots of scratches on the sides. devil.gif

That's also why he used to wear a "special helmet" when he rode the "special bus" to school! makepoint.gif27_laughing.gif

gossip.gif It was an orange helmet with lots of scratches on the sides. devil.gif

893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gif893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

Kinda like the Monster truck show you see every weekend, huh? gossip.gif27_laughing.gif

Nah, that was Killdozer! makepoint.gif