• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sterlingcomics countdown to 5,000 posts thread

67 posts in this topic

How's the surface qualities on the 2 Batmans? sign-offtopic.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

Magisterial. No seriously, they're okay - the 254 has slight staple impressions, but nothing bad. Overall, decent.

The 254 looks better. Is that the case? poke2.gif

I'd say it's marginal, but possibly yes.

I'm loathe to part with that book. Great cover, that one....... tongue.gif

Those are the breaks when you consider yourself a "dealer"! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I see you gathered my inference, flipper!!!!

I don't flip. I evaluate your somewhat undergraded books and determine if it's monetary feasible for me to grade and then sell! confused-smiley-013.gif

How's the surface qualities on the 2 Batmans? sign-offtopic.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

Magisterial. No seriously, they're okay - the 254 has slight staple impressions, but nothing bad. Overall, decent.

Those are the breaks when you consider yourself a "dealer"! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I don't flip. I evaluate your somewhat undergraded books and determine if it's monetary feasible for me to grade and then sell! confused-smiley-013.gif

What was that about my books being undergraded?? acclaim.gif

Blandishments like that'll get you nowhere, though. tongue.gif

Luckily, the Canuck buck has done quite well vs the Pound unlike the Yankie dollar. I will still buy from you despite your inflated prices. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Luckily, the Canuck buck has done quite well vs the Pound unlike the Yankie dollar. I will still buy from you despite your inflated prices. 893applaud-thumb.gif

He commends one minute and then condemns the next.....too late, though. Everyone is aware that I have the greggy seal of approval, and will be checking out the site, demanding scans.

I may never sleep again.

G'night, foolio!! Gotta turn in.

I watched a Sci Fi Original last night: Alien Apocolypse. Bruce Campbell is the only reason why I watched it. Loved it when the alien eats a human head!

I watched it - am rewatching it as I type. Yes, cannot resist Campbell but also wanted to see Renee O'Connor. Have not seen her since her Xena days. She looked great, better than in Xena, and really enjoyed her performance. Was fun to see The Prince Of Theives and Gabrielle back together!

Also could not help but notice the similar opening to ARMY OF DARKENSS, with the desert and the chained group of prisoners being led down the road.

I confess to enjoying this new batch of Sci-Fi movies. Did you catch MANSQUITO??? That one is worth it for the title alone! And they did a Chupakabra one aka The Love Boat etc. I must say, Tivo really likes Sci-Fi at 9PM Saturday! grin.gif

sterlingcomics countdown to 5,000 posts thread

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

This explains some of your recent trolling! 27_laughing.gif

thumbsup2.gif

Only "recent" trolling?!? poke2.gif

foreheadslap.gif893naughty-thumb.gifsumo.gif

confused.gif

sorry.gif

screwy.gif

Glad I could help with everyone's post count this evening! stooges.gif

And yours. You've added 26 posts since you hit 5,000 about an hour ago. At this rate you'll reach Total Newbie in 58 hours. 893whatthe.gif

acclaim.gif

I watched a Sci Fi Original last night: Alien Apocolypse. Bruce Campbell is the only reason why I watched it. Loved it when the alien eats a human head!

I watched it - am rewatching it as I type. Yes, cannot resist Campbell but also wanted to see Renee O'Connor. Have not seen her since her Xena days. She looked great, better than in Xena, and really enjoyed her performance. Was fun to see The Prince Of Theives and Gabrielle back together!

Also could not help but notice the similar opening to ARMY OF DARKENSS, with the desert and the chained group of prisoners being led down the road.

I confess to enjoying this new batch of Sci-Fi movies. Did you catch MANSQUITO??? That one is worth it for the title alone! And they did a Chupakabra one aka The Love Boat etc. I must say, Tivo really likes Sci-Fi at 9PM Saturday! grin.gif

Mansquito--is that some 70's flick about some guy turning into a mosquito? I caught the last ten minutes...Wow I remembered how bad special effects were prior to Star Wars... 27_laughing.gif