• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sterlingcomics countdown to 5,000 posts thread

67 posts in this topic

POV, do you remember a made-for-TV movie entitled "Race with the Devil" starring Peter Fonda? About two couples in a camper (Winibago?) that stumble upon a devil worship ceremony and get "chased" throughout the rest of the film. Cool stuff!

Jay, have heard of it but don;t recall having seen it. The 70's were a strange time for horror movies. crazy.gif

5,000 posts!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

OK, nothing to see here. Move along... yeahok.gif

Now, another 893censored-thumb.gif 1,500 posts. Moan...

headbang.gifyay.gifheadbang.gifyay.gifheadbang.gifyay.gifheadbang.gifyay.gifheadbang.gifyay.gifheadbang.gif

NOTE TO SELF: SOMETIME THIS YEAR TRY AND GET A LIFE.

WAY............................TO......................GO..................... 893applaud-thumb.gifhail.gif

I can always count on you for SCREAMING IN CAPS and lots of gremelins! insane.gif27_laughing.gif

true....................................... sorry.gif......................me bad..................... sign-funnypost.gif

But that's what makes you "special" in your own unique way.... insane.gifyeahok.gif

That's also why he used to wear a "special helmet" when he rode the "special bus" to school! makepoint.gif27_laughing.gif

gossip.gif It was an orange helmet with lots of scratches on the sides. devil.gif

893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gif893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

damn, late again.....

CONGRATS ! HOPE THE FINGER HEALS QUICKLY !!!

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

sterlingcomics countdown to 5,000 posts thread

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

This explains some of your recent trolling! 27_laughing.gif

thumbsup2.gif

Only "recent" trolling?!? poke2.gif

foreheadslap.gif893naughty-thumb.gifsumo.gif

confused.gif

sorry.gif

screwy.gif

Glad I could help with everyone's post count this evening! stooges.gif

And yours. You've added 26 posts since you hit 5,000 about an hour ago. At this rate you'll reach Total Newbie in 58 hours. 893whatthe.gif

How's the surface qualities on the 2 Batmans? sign-offtopic.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

Magisterial. No seriously, they're okay - the 254 has slight staple impressions, but nothing bad. Overall, decent.

The 254 looks better. Is that the case? poke2.gif

How's the surface qualities on the 2 Batmans? sign-offtopic.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

Magisterial. No seriously, they're okay - the 254 has slight staple impressions, but nothing bad. Overall, decent.

popcorn.gif

screwy.gif

bumpit.gif

I'd say it's marginal, but possibly yes.

I'm loathe to part with that book. Great cover, that one....... tongue.gif

Those are the breaks when you consider yourself a "dealer"! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

popcorn.gif

screwy.gif

bumpit.gif

Bump? BUMP?? What kind of riposte was that, knavish trickster??

I expected more considering your reputation as the Oscar Wilde of these boards....... wink.gif

Those are the breaks when you consider yourself a "dealer"! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I see you gathered my inference, flipper!!!!