• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

As a Canadian this just kills me every time

40 posts in this topic

Canadians getting boned...., :cloud9:

There's lots of kinds of boning in Canada, some involve seal skin rugs. That's why we club those .

You club seal skin rugs after boning them?

chumley.jpg

Very Canadian! :applause:

Bet you wish America would have said "yeah, sure. We'll take it" when the Brits offered Canada too after the Revolutionary War now, don't ya?

Can't say that I do...

Bet you wish America would have said "yeah, sure. We'll take it" when the Brits offered Canada too after the Revolutionary War now, don't ya?

Someone obviously failed history class...

Chalk one up for the American public skool system! :banana:

Chalk one up for the American public skool system! :banana:

:signfunny:

Shipping has gotten nuts though. The cheapest a well packed single raw book can get here is $13-15 minimum. At least the book pictured wasn't via the criminal Global Shipping program (glass half full view!)

I've always been curious as to WHY the cost of shipping from the US to Canada is so expensive?

It's not like the package has to travel that far, or across a freakin' ocean!

I've always been curious as to WHY the cost of shipping from the US to Canada is so expensive?

It's not like the package has to travel that far, or across a freakin' ocean!

It costs a lot to get a dogsled full of certified comics all the way to Inuvik...

That's why I get everyone to ship to my American friend here who then forwards me everything in 1 package.

But yeah, we get hosed with the shipping (and subsequent duty charge).