• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You just paid what?

55 posts in this topic

It's been a month but we probably remember this guy selling his "personal collection" that seemed to be overgraded and restored/trimmed.

The negative feedback is in and just confirms our suspicions of what we all thought would happen. doh!

I didn't see any feedback for the ASM 50 though.

allducksinarow

It's been a month but we probably remember this guy selling his "personal collection" that seemed to be overgraded and restored/trimmed.

The negative feedback is in and just confirms our suspicions of what we all thought would happen. doh!

I didn't see any feedback for the ASM 50 though.

allducksinarow

That feedback shocks me... really shocks me :insane:

As for the ASM 50, who knows. There are a lot of people that can't tell a book is trimmed and maybe this person didn't send it off for grading and won't know he got an overgraded and trimmed book for years.

Those are pretty bad newton rings

looks like they spawned larva

Pretty sure Frank sells as coasttocoastcomics on ebay so this must have been a secondary ID. He was/is a real piece of work. Not surprised at all those ASM's were his given there were red flags all over the place.

This book from allducksinarow was being discussed on another site.

The Amazing Spider-Man #5 VF/NM (AUCTION PERSONAL COLLECTION)

The seller was discovered to be Frank Simmons, who some may recall had some issues here.

qBX5DEY.jpg

Hi

Thanks for alerting me to over here. Yeah I felt compelled to link this up across the street and anywhere else for that matter. Glad to see others have caught onto him

People like this make my blood boil. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr