• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hillbilly by Eric Powell on Albatross Funnybooks!

123 posts in this topic

none of the shops in the tampa area that i went to had it. they all said next week. i had one store ask me if i wanted to " pay for it in advance." i said no i will check back next week. she then said " ok it might be gone we only ordered one copy.

Funny, I really don't follow anything current and one of the biggest shops around said, we ordered 5 copies they will be here next week.

heard that east cost got it this week and west will get next week, strange ?????

This could be an error on Diamond's end. Similar to the many mishaps that occured when they were shipping out issuesof Enormous at different times. I'm based in Texas and my LCS got them in. I'm not familiar to how Diamond distributes it's shipments but that may be it.

Went to a couple shops in the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill area today. One shop didn't have it yet and the other only had one copy, which I immediately purchased.

I'm torn about this series on the secondary market. I like it a lot and have a copy of #1 and now #2. But #2 is already $15 on eBay. I wonder if this series has potential to grow or if this will the ceiling while it's currently hot.

Anyone have any news on #2? A lot of shops said they were getting them this week, but it doesn't look like that's happening.

I actually got a few last week, but traded my extras to a buddy that was left out in the cold as I had several pre-ordered from months back.

Unfortunately, they didn't come in this week either as the new books are out, and it is nowhere to be found. Powell didn't seem to know what was going on last week either, which leads to further confusion.

I was able to get two of issue two today. the store had five but three of them had cbc.

I called all of the stores around the tampa area. most stores only ordered what they needed for in store subs. no one has any left

Only shop I found around here got 5 copies. I hit three yesterday. There is one more I can check but the usual suspects either did not order or sold out.