• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze War Thread
11 11

3,137 posts in this topic

Is this the cheapie you got with your OAAW 237 from Comiccollectoshop? (shrug)
Yeah, I saw it in that 100 Pager thread when you got the HOM. The 237 was a pretty sweet deal. BTW, thanks for not responding to my last PM jerk. :sumo:
What PM? Must be an old PM thread that I deleted. :whistle:

You're so right... very, very, very tough book to find in grade.... almost impossible above 9.4 - nice one!

Did you get a nice 237? Let's see it - that is a super tough issue.

Shep

Yeah, after I saw the 422, I noticed the BIN on the 237 was about $5 over OS for a 9.2. :o I hit that one quick too. Nice White-paged, super clean looking copy and tied for top census. Not too shabby.

OAAW_237_F.jpg

Wow... looks nicer than my 9.4 Pacific Coast copy. I'm totally friggin' jealous.

Great looking book!

Shep

I've gotta run of WW: 7, 8, 11, 12, 14 - 20, 22 - 24, 26, 29, & 30. Anyone care to see 'em all? Of should I post in Horror?

img567-1.jpg

img568-1.jpg

img570-1.jpg

img571-1.jpg

img574-1.jpg

img575-1.jpg

Love, love, love these books! :cloud9: Thanks for showing!!! :banana:

Andy

Thanks Andy! You & Shep seem to be the big dogs of war, so you're ok is all the encouragment I need! (Spam notice: 7 is sold, all others thru 19 are in my store, 20 - 30 will gone in eventually). The gaps were sold before I could scan them, sadly. Bill

img562-1.jpg

Neal Adams art

img563-1.jpg

img564-1.jpg

img565-1.jpg

Nice Weird Wars!!!

That run up until about #40 is one of the most enjoyable bronze age DC runs... lots of great stories, and pretty much a great art job in every issue! I think Alfredo Alcala really hit his peak on the stories he did for Weird War.

Nice looking #19, by the way... I found that issue particularly hard to find in grade. And I am STILL looking for a 9.2 or better #6... I just keep getting snakebitten on those.

Lovely.

Shep

Nice books!! (thumbs u I really like this cover for some reason.

They have all found their way into my eBay store as of tonight :gossip:

Sorry for the spam but its WAR out there :devil::headbang:

img564-1.jpg

Nice books!! (thumbs u I really like this cover for some reason.

NICK CARDY!!!!!

That, #9 and #10 are some of the most beautiful war covers of the early 1970s. Sweet-!!

Good luck with the ebaying!

Shep

img574-1.jpg

One of my all time favorites. The cover story is about a soldier who gets a magic amulet that makes him immortal. Grab a copy to see what happens to him. it is weird war tales after all. :grin: