• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze War Thread
11 11

3,137 posts in this topic

They graded all three at NM? If so, still not bad considering what most people have to say about MH.

Keep in mind that their interpretation of NM is actually 8.5 and higher. They use the older VG FN VF NM type grading style, which accounts for the larger differences in their grading. They even state that on their site.

Andrew,

You did outstanding. I don't think I did so hot. Look at my HOS books in the PGM section and let me know.

Sorry about your books from MHC Sterling. I'm sending the SSWS back and keeping the rest. I love the GI Combat covers so I was willing to accept 9.0 on those from MILE HIGH.

You know the last time I ordered from Mile Hile it was about 2 years ago. I bought a big run on NM Conan the Barbarians. I returned almost all of them. They looked like the conition on the ones you just posted.

Mile High is going to ban you Andrew if you return a book smile.gif

After all of the overgraded turds I've bought over the years....I would care less if they are going to do something that retarded b/c these are not even in the ballpark (referring to my HOS books...go laugh at em in the grading section).

Well I think Mile High did okay on this order. After reviewing the books one more time here is what I think.

GI Combat 126- 8.5/9.0 -leaning to 9.0

GI Combat 128- 9.2

SSWS 141- 8.0/8.5- leaning to 8.5

None NM but close enough. So do I keep them and if so which ones? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I'm thinking of keeping the GI Combats and returning the SSWS.

Couldn't agree with you more on these grades, sad that they are all NM in the minds of the folks at Mile High.

I also agree on returning the SSWS, not a difficult book to find. Nice G.I. Combats, that's another story...

Andy insane.gif