• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze War Thread
11 11

3,136 posts in this topic

Thanks for the kind words, guys!

Here's another that's back from the same submission. This one is really gorgeous. The yellows, combined with the freshness that is a hallmark of the Bobcat books, make for a stunning book that these scans can't do justice to.

OFF134.jpg

Hey Guys, I would love to start posting some books. I have a PC and I scanned some books into my documents. I have signed up for Photobucket and got the books overthere but.... How in the heck to I get to post them on the boards. How do I get a URL to show up for a new box I want to post into? Do I need to change anything with Photobucket to have the scans come out the right size? Forgive me for these questions but this is getting a little frustrating. Help..... Larry sgtrock302-422.jpg

Edited by Hedge

Hey Guys, Got this a couple of months ago. These are a devil to find in grade! Blueribbondigest003.jpg

I love the back as much as the front.

Blueribbondigest002.jpg

I'll try to get more up as I get faster.

HOLY SHNIT!!!! 9.8 digest. 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

Hey Guys, Got this a couple of months ago. These are a devil to find in grade! Blueribbondigest003.jpg

I love the back as much as the front.

Blueribbondigest002.jpg

I'll try to get more up as I get faster.

HOLY SHNIT!!!! 9.8 digest. 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Veddy veddy nice!!!! hail.gif

Thank you for posting that!

Andy

Here are two back from CGC, highest grade.

G-5.jpg[/img]

G-6.jpg[/img]

Looking good Dmac!

Great books, both. I've had a very hard time upgrading my #170 from 8.5 - for some reason it appears half as often as the others 10 issues up or down. Weird!

Granted, maybe it's just my bad luck.

Nice copies man.

Shep

Hey fellas,

This just arrived today from an ebay deal. Nice copy, straight as a whip and white pages to boot.

I have often contended that this is one of the toughest BA war books to find in truly high grade. I was pleased as hell to nail this one.

OAAW256cgc.jpg

Very cool.

Old label, resub? wink.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Actually, I've never resubbed anything. And considering this is a 9.4 (my target grade) I don't see the point. I was THRILLED when this one appeared. The holder is immaculate... looks like it was slabbed yesterday.

I would consider resubbing a really sharp 9.2 or even a 9.0 that came in on the cheap, but no pressing or any of that stuff. (granted, I've been tempted. I've got a fair number of really nice books that with a little press here and there could jump up into 9.4 land) I just don't want to get into that foolishness.

I've got another nice CGC OAAW coming in too. Can't wait! I love seeing the fedex man at my door!

Shep