• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ART DAY - PREACHER X3

18 posts in this topic

Greeting art fans. I typically don’t make an “Art Day” thread since it seems my collecting scope doesn’t appeal to a large audience. However, this art day is a bit different. The pages I got are still rather pedestrian, and all from the same series, but they do hold some significance. With the addition of these three pages I was able to put back together a 56 page comic ! :preach:

About a year ago I got 50 pages from one source and 3 pages from another collector kind enough to sell me his pages knowing I wanted to put the book back together. About 7 days ago I got a message that the three pages I was missing turned up. A quick deal was done and the book is complete once again. :whee:

As some of you may know I like PREACHER OA.

These three pages complete my 4th book from that series. :banana:

You can see all 56 pages in my CAF HERE

p.s. - I'm looking to add at least one more PREACHER page to my collection. Who's got one :baiting:

Now you just need the cover :-)

I'll leave those for the big money playas.

I'm just a little fish collector.

And thanks for the kind words, fellow collectors.

My first OA page was a PREACHER page and I've had a passion for collecting them for the last 19 or so years.

Come off some of those interiors and put the proceeds towards a cover. :wishluck::wishluck::wishluck:

Come off some of those interiors and put the proceeds towards a cover. :wishluck::wishluck::wishluck:

I've considered it many times.

However, I'm more of a "A page in the port is worth two on the wishlist" collector. :sorry: