• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week In Your Plastic Crack, Action Figures and Toy Collection
26 26

9,645 posts in this topic

On 9/19/2024 at 6:03 AM, Buzzetta said:

Here are the details:

Release date is November 1st which means that it will probably get announced a week earlier than that.

Piece count is a little over 3,000 pieces.  Leakers say, 3, 093 pieces. 

Price is $329.99 USD- DE/FR €329.99 - UK £289.99 so expect it to be more down where you are. 

Yeah, thanks. That's exactly why. 10c a piece is about right for us, from what I've seen with the few sets I've been interested in. 

On 9/19/2024 at 11:35 AM, batman_fan said:

Quite possibly one of the sillier toys for Star Wars but it will be in my collection soon.

ewoks1.jpeg

I had it as a kid. It was literally a leftover toy no one else wanted. I had one Ewok, Chief Chirpa, who must be Admiral now with all the bombing missions he's successfully completed. 

On 9/19/2024 at 11:49 AM, Cat said:

I had it as a kid. It was literally a leftover toy no one else wanted. I had one Ewok, Chief Chirpa, who must be Admiral now with all the bombing missions he's successfully completed. 

Unlike a lot of the smaller Star Wars toys, though, this one is actually screen- and movie-accurate! :bigsmile: