• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Cons

11 posts in this topic

hopefully we will get one here in oregon in 5 or so years, the attendance jumps at the local con at least 50% every year, so by then we should be at 300k people if it continues very unlikely so maybe 10-15k, which i dunno would be huge for here, so nm :P

hopefully we will get one here in oregon in 5 or so years, the attendance jumps at the local con at least 50% every year, so by then we should be at 300k people if it continues very unlikely so maybe 10-15k, which i dunno would be huge for here, so nm :P

893whatthe.gif........ confused-smiley-013.gif........... foreheadslap.gif

A Wizard World Con in Oregon would be like having one in New Mexico ...

I could see one in the future in Seattle, maybe. Or San Fran, but that's as close to Oregon as one is gonna get. Portland isn't large enough.

A Wizard World Con in Oregon would be like having one in New Mexico ...

I could see one in the future in Seattle, maybe. Or San Fran, but that's as close to Oregon as one is gonna get. Portland isn't large enough.

I heard somewhere, maybe from someone in here that the next Wiz Con on the list WAS Seattle. yay.gifyay.gifyay.gifsmile.gif There was some link that was provided that mentioned this as well. grin.gif

So we've got Boston.

893applaud-thumb.gifyay.gif

893applaud-thumb.gifyay.gifthumbsup2.gif

893applaud-thumb.gifyay.gifthumbsup2.gifheadbang.gif

yeah i was stating it wasn't gonna happen heh, because the best we could hope for is 10-15k people, which would be good enough for a bigger venue and a bigger con, which i would in itself love, but i would like one to be in seattle, it's within driving distance in a few hours, 5 i think? not sure, haven't been there since i was like 6 heh.