• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Pre-Screen Minimum Lowered

11 posts in this topic

How long has this been a thing?

I haven't done a prescreen for a month, and it was 50 book minimum the last time.

Today, the Invoice states a 25-book minimum. Which I think is a good business move, I won't have to horde moderns until I get 50 and will probably sub more often.

If this topic has already been covered, just don't respond. Save your links

I haven't done a prescreen for a month, and it was 50 book minimum the last time.

Today, the Invoice states a 25-book minimum. Which I think is a good business move, I won't have to horde moderns until I get 50 and will probably sub more often.

You know, that's some very welcome news.

I wish they would let you prescreen for grades lower than 9.8 and 9.6

They've always allowed you to do this.

You can't pre-screen for 9.9s and 10.0s, but anything lower than that is fair game. Heck, you could do a 6.0 modern pre-screen if you were so inclined.

You know, that's some very welcome news.

+1 Very welcome news.

Thanks, I hadn't noticed this yet if it has been discussed. Makes it much more manageable for me!