• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Set Schedule

44 posts in this topic

Easier to describe what I don`t collect: Superman and Batman titles, except for Legion appearances in Adventure, Action, etc.

Do you have nice runs of Aquaman, Hawkman, Flash and Wonder Women and do you also have nice runs of the other Super Hero titles like Showcase and Brave and Bold?

Whoops, forgot to mention Wonder Woman as a title I don't collect either. Also Hawkman for the time being because it's the most Marvel-like DC title in terms of availability of HG copies, so something I decided I could defer until later.

I have okay runs of Aquaman, Flash, and the super hero issues of Showcase and B&B. "Okay" is a relative term, though. My focus is limited on pre-1964 issues and 9.4 or better, so the gaps are huge. A lot of times there simply is not a slabbed 9.4 or better copy.

• Administrator

I see some of you have spotted it already, but these sets are up:

4/19/2005

House of Secrets 81-154

House of Mystery 174-320

Strange Tales 1-100

Strange Tales 101-168

Miracleman 1-24

• Administrator

4/26/2005

Tales From the Crypt

Wolverine 1-189