• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Books you just cant find in the Wild
22 22

4,489 posts in this topic

Well the thread started out great! Some cool books that are not manufactured collectables or bs variants. Real books with genuine low prints. The Gen 13 variants that were posted were pretty cool though. Now it's just sorta losing steam. Legends toy variants??? Ummmm.OK. not rare and not hard to find but OK.

Edited by FrankWhite

Here's one that I don't recall ever seeing in the wild...

Hulk: The End

Maybe as a squarebound, it's less common or maybe it was the low-ish print run on it.

predmagtpb.jpg

Care to start a TPB that are HTF thread? I have a few lined up already

It has always been considered a TPB... but when you think about it, there are about the same number of pages as Batman: Vengeance of Bane. hm

"Squarebound two-part edition" lol

One more for the night.

Anyone who finds this better at least PM me for some props.

Hack Slash Suicide Girls Annual Covers D & E.

E seems just slightly easier to find. Both are very difficult.

One boardie already owes me some props and he better come in here and give me some for his sale on that book. :sumo:

lol

Yes, that was me

predmagtpb.jpg

Care to start a TPB that are HTF thread? I have a few lined up already

It has always been considered a TPB... but when you think about it, there are about the same number of pages as Batman: Vengeance of Bane. hm

"Squarebound two-part edition" lol

Yup, but it was a reprint, wasnt it? Maybe thats why its considered a TPB?

Lets pick things up a notch

Tough NKONB Hi-C promo

0nk.jpg

I found a copy in Good/VG and sold it overnight on eBay for 40.00 ... it was missing the poster and had horrible tears.. But someone still wanted it bad

1st Kevin Keller

0nk2.jpg

Its funny.. I had listed the red dress reprint for 20.00 and sold on eBay while buying the stock straight from the archie site. I did that for 4-6 months until Archie ran out of juice lol

Lets pick things up a notch

Tough NKONB Hi-C promo

0nk.jpg

I found a copy in Good/VG and sold it overnight on eBay for 40.00 ... it was missing the poster and had horrible tears.. But someone still wanted it bad

1st Kevin Keller

0nk2.jpg

Its funny.. I had listed the red dress reprint for 20.00 and sold on eBay while buying the stock straight from the archie site. I did that for 4-6 months until Archie ran out of juice lol

Are you cruz_girl ?? lol

Well the thread started out great! Some cool books that are not manufactured collectables or bs variants. Real books with genuine low prints. The Gen 13 variants that were posted were pretty cool though. Now it's just sorta losing steam. Legends toy variants??? Ummmm.OK. not rare and not hard to find but OK.

And your entitled to your opinion.

Ive buying and selling those legend variants for years and there are several that are both tough to find, sell well and are very difficult in high grade.

Just broaden your horizons some and you may learn something. There is a lot of experience on this board you can learn from.

Edited by Fastballspecial

THB 1 1st print

Genus 1,2

Lone Wolf and Cub 45

Flex Mentallo 1-4

Creatures of the Id

Graphique Musique 1-3

Grafik Muzik 1-4

Dead Air TPB

Floyd Farland

Any Acme Library book

Shadowman vol2 16 glow variant

Punisher 94,95 in raw 9.8 only( lots of 9.4-9.6's out there, very few 9.8's)

Punisher 102 (best Bullseye cover...EVER!)

ASM 430,431

Silver Surfer 146

Silver Surfer 100("comicwatch"? cover wrap variant, ive only seen 1 copy in the wild)

Certain Robotech issues(not saying which ones, but a few are next to IMPOSSIBLE to locate)