• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Books you just cant find in the Wild
22 22

4,489 posts in this topic

13330953_10154256483526934_6048440490067290112_n.jpg?oh=0a802fdfda243cbf45e967d4eb962bf9&oe=57D855D2

Sorry I can't seem to figure out the picture feature...

So I got this directly from Brandon Graham, and he told me this was an error issue. They did not mean to put the expo image logo on there. He received a box of those and the rest.... they reprinted it without the logo.

At this point I have not seen any other copies in the wild ( cept people I sold to ) and suspect it to be very rare.

8house #1 stories are continuing in Island....

I've never even seen that variant before, through eBay or elsewhere, but I'm ready for these 8House books to pick up. Seriously low print runs for Image books, and damn good if a bit challenging stories/naratives. I am enjoying Mirror as well, but with what issue does Island start including the 8house bits?

Also, that Black Panther/Deadpool crossover is another I rarely see... the only copy of the Deadpool one I've seen in the last few years is one I snagged from a dollar box, and the only Black Panther one I've found was a $25 wall book my closest LCS had, and I bought it immediately.

Not necessarily a book I can't find, but anytime I find a Deadpool #65 (Playboy send up) from that run for $30 or less, I pick it up. Still have my NM+ newsstand edition I bought off the racks of Waldenbooks (or one of those mall book stores) back in the day. Love that Simone/Udon run.

13330953_10154256483526934_6048440490067290112_n.jpg?oh=0a802fdfda243cbf45e967d4eb962bf9&oe=57D855D2

Sorry I can't seem to figure out the picture feature...

So I got this directly from Brandon Graham, and he told me this was an error issue. They did not mean to put the expo image logo on there. He received a box of those and the rest.... they reprinted it without the logo.

At this point I have not seen any other copies in the wild ( cept people I sold to ) and suspect it to be very rare.

8house #1 stories are continuing in Island....

I've never even seen that variant before, through eBay or elsewhere, but I'm ready for these 8House books to pick up. Seriously low print runs for Image books, and damn good if a bit challenging stories/naratives. I am enjoying Mirror as well, but with what issue does Island start including the 8house bits?

Also, that Black Panther/Deadpool crossover is another I rarely see... the only copy of the Deadpool one I've seen in the last few years is one I snagged from a dollar box, and the only Black Panther one I've found was a $25 wall book my closest LCS had, and I bought it immediately.

Not necessarily a book I can't find, but anytime I find a Deadpool #65 (Playboy send up) from that run for $30 or less, I pick it up. Still have my NM+ newsstand edition I bought off the racks of Waldenbooks (or one of those mall book stores) back in the day. Love that Simone/Udon run.

Well I asked Brandon Graham if 8house was continuing, and he said no but the stories were... so I asked where and he gestured torwards Island, I actually don't read Island ( I probably should )... Personally I think Brandon Graham's talents are wasted drawing adventure time for TV, and I'm ready for some more comics DRAWN by him....

Just found a Sandman 75 (2nd print in the wild)

Never would have thought I'd get lucky.

Wow, that's a nice find, never knew this existed until now. I'll have to keep an (unrealistically optimistic) eye out for this. Looked it up on recalled comics and it has it rated at a 3 out of 5 in scarcity, and the only listing on eBay I could find has it listed at $2,000!

Wow, that's a nice find, never knew this existed until now. I'll have to keep an (unrealistically optimistic) eye out for this. Looked it up on recalled comics and it has it rated at a 3 out of 5 in scarcity, and the only listing on eBay I could find has it listed at $2,000!

Just because they're asking that price, doesn't mean it's worth the price.

Just because they're asking that price, doesn't mean it's worth the price.

True!!

Ill give you 5 bucks for it right now! right now!

:applause: Wow, I never knew about this book either, that's pretty righteous!! Seems kind of odd to do a reprint for the last issue especially since, as far as I know, none of the other issues were reprinted and I don't remember that one being a sellout or receiving any over-the-top hype. Is it known whether this was printed on the heels of the first or if it was much later (months/years)?