• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Daniel Craig done as James Bond? Who is up next?
2 2

163 posts in this topic

Famous for roles in films such as Kick-Azz and Avengers: Age Of Ultron, the 33-year-old actor is apparently yet to officially accept the iconic part, but a source told The Sun: "Bond is Aaron's job, should he wish to accept it."

The source added: "The formal offer is on the table and they are waiting to hear back."

Eon Productions, which produces the Bond films, is also said to be preparing to shoot a new 007 movie, with a script now being worked on.

The Sun's source added: "As far as Eon is concerned, Aaron is going to sign his contract in the coming days and they can start preparing for the big announcement."

If true, I’m good with it. 

His performance in Bullet Train changed my opinion of him as an actor - if Layer Cake was Craig’s audition for Bond, I think Bullet Train was Johnson’s.

Either way, I might actually pay to see Kraven in the theater.

Edited by Gatsby77

On 3/19/2024 at 5:43 PM, Gatsby77 said:

If true, I’m good with it. 

His performance in Bullet Train changed my opinion of him as an actor - if Layer Cake was Craig’s audition for Bond, I think Bullet Train was Johnson’s.

Either way, I might actually pay to see Kraven in the theater.

this would make up for all the $ Sony isn't going to spend on marketing after the MW debacle