• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

In the Shadow of the Atomic Age
6 6

2,454 posts in this topic

never get tired of seeing it though.

Me neither. Actually pulled it out to view it in detail and was reminded how much I like Fago's inking.

Very happy to have found this, though I would love a better copy. Superior is my favorite Pre Code Horror Company, so their ONLY Mad knock-off with a monster cover is too good to resist.

3330438262_a2767f4b5a_o.jpg

How are the stories in that? I too enjoy their horror books.

I haven't had a chance to read it yet, I am hoping to this weekend. There is a fun looking Duck comic parody in the back that looks great. I'll let you know! :)

:bump:

Do you still have that Super Funnies?

I picked up these 2 today. Have been wanting the # 3 with Marilyn ever since you sold your copy on the boards a while ago. That was you and not rjpb, right?

76999.jpg.45e89bfa59ba92320021b473bd3c5c91.jpg

77000.jpg.b08535fb541954bdbbb109445bc13a4e.jpg

I haven't had a chance to read it yet, I am hoping to this weekend. There is a fun looking Duck comic parody in the back that looks great. I'll let you know! :)

:bump:

Do you still have that Super Funnies?

I picked up these 2 today. Have been wanting the # 3 with Marilyn ever since you sold your copy on the boards a while ago. That was you and not rjpb, right?

I sold one a ways back to steve, then recently I bought it back from him... :cloud9: I originally got it from Lone Star in a trade, and sold it before I knew just how tough to replace it would be.

3180552482_341cf3ea2f_o.jpg

Edited by shiverbones

I sold one a ways back to steve, then recently I bought it back from him... :cloud9: I originally got it from Lone Star in a trade, and sold it before I knew just how tough to replace it would be.

lol Thankfully Steve is such a nice guy. I've traded him and bought back from him some Heath covers. Steve always has power over us :insane:

I've had a search for Nuts on eBay for a while and never saw # 2 or 3 for sale but have seen an overpriced # 1 over and over and over ... so for $15 the # 3 sounded like a good deal :grin:

Yay for Steve! :applause:

$15!!!!! :o You are killing me! Congrats! I have seen one #3 on ebay in the last year and a half, but it was shattered, missing back cover, all sorts of problems. It ended at $15 or so, but was just too rough for me. The #2 I see every now & then, but not often at all. Maybe 2 a year.