• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

In the Shadow of the Atomic Age
6 6

2,404 posts in this topic

The end of the year is a good opportunity to take stock of some of my acquisitions over the past couple of years and post some of my favorites.

I seem to recall another book. Three Color Comics? Five Color Comics? hm

The end of the year is a good opportunity to take stock of some of my acquisitions over the past couple of years and post some of my favorites.

I seem to recall another book. Three Color Comics? Five Color Comics? hm

It's not an Atomic Age book. :gossip:

:bump:

Here's one of the few Deep Dimension C & P experiments as part of the run. As a bonus, the first story: "Monkey on his Back" is a Heroin story.

N.B.: I think the editors at Lev Gleason ran out of room to put any more captions and text boxes on this cover :o

hm That copy looks familiar...

hm That copy looks familiar...

Gary, I know you had a copy at Chicago con but I foolishly didn't buy it. I got this one off eBay. Is it the same? I know I didn't buy it from you on eBay though ...

Could be. I thought the (grease pencil?) 50 sure looked familiar. I love this book!

FamousFunnies216.jpg

Tim, you DO have good taste. (worship)

That one's a keeper! :applause:

early Ditko cover.

FHTI_10.jpg

Wonderful Kirby Jules Verne cover!

FHTI_11.jpg

Both of those covers are much different than what Kirby and Ditko normally drew. Artistically, I really like and prefer the Kirby.

:bump:

... for this crudy Western book -

Nothing crudy about a good Toth book! :applause: