• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

In the Shadow of the Atomic Age
6 6

2,404 posts in this topic

Wonderful Kirby Jules Verne cover!

FHTI_11.jpg

Both of those covers are much different than what Kirby and Ditko normally drew. Artistically, I really like and prefer the Kirby.

Hmmm. The more I look at this cover, I believe that its a partial wash-tone - to simulate the underwater effect.

Love those Johnny Thunder covers...

Here is some more Toth Atom Age goodness:

AAW_103a-1.jpg

AAW_114.jpg

AAW_116.jpg

There's something about DC westerns that really appeal to me and I'm NOT a western comic collector. Maybe I just love 50s DCs. :cloud9:

Edited by Jeffro

More Charlton zaniness. Ever heard of the book she's reading :insane:

74861.jpg

Another "finity" cover as mardibones called it.

Was it common for infinity covers to end after just 2 cycles? I suppose it was tough to draw anything recognizable that small.

Jack

74861.jpg

Was it common for infinity covers to end after just 2 cycles? I suppose it was tough to draw anything recognizable that small.

Jack

On the original art to my infinity cover they used a photocopy device of some sort to create a reduced image, then inked in the next two levels.

74861.jpg

Jack

On the original art to my infinity cover they used a photocopy device of some sort to create a reduced image, then inked in the next two levels.

Have you posted this?