• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Conmageddon 2016 -- Which con are you attending this weekend, if any?

Which con are you attending this weekend?  

228 members have voted

1. 1. Which con are you attending this weekend?

29 posts in this topic

So far this weekend seems to be the favorite for major cons to be held, with five giants going head to head. Is this good or bad for the convention scene? Will we look back on 2016 as the peak of the current con explosion?

I won't be attending any, but am curious to see where boardies will be headed.

No Canadian comicon on your list for Father's Day weekend. Will be at Vancouver, BC Comic Show. Nice 100 table comic centric con.

Last weekend was 2 day Red Deer, AB (Canada) Expo which was below expectations for attendance and vendor sales.

No Canadian comicon on your list for Father's Day weekend. Will be at Vancouver, BC Comic Show. Nice 100 table comic centric con.

Last weekend was 2 day Red Deer, AB (Canada) Expo which was below expectations for attendance and vendor sales.

Sorry, that one managed to fly under my radar. Did someone start a thread and I missed it?

Supanova in Sydney (Australia) also absent from list.

I'll be there (working a booth all weekend). Anyone else going?

I'm headed to Australia, but will be in the NT all weekend. Sorry I'll miss it.